Dukhi because of wife

Guest Hopeless

On 6/17/2018 at 4:38 PM, Guest Hopeless said:

I will give quick snopsysis, i married a girl from india, and assumed my parents and inlaws would help.

The girl i married to dresses inappropriately, gets mad if religious music is on, and threatens shes going to do suicide everyday.

I have been trying hard to make my marriage, but literally feel im confused. The sikh relgion talks of marriage and not divorce. I am so confused because i took anand karaj literally. I truly want to have a family, but am mentally reaching a breaking point.

waheguru has put you at breaking point, you can do what you want,

wife bad, eh, so what. 

its ok to things not be how you thought it was gonna be, dont force it, new ideas, and new change is good, too, just do it with god, and tell your wife, how you feel, dont be blunt, maybe she thinks you aint a good husband? improve yourself at all costs, anyway, and that is what your meant to do anyway.

• 2 months later...
Guest Good Luck
On ‎7‎/‎31‎/‎2018 at 4:46 AM, Guest jigsaw_puzzled_singh said:

Absolutely none of that ^ answers the OP's 2 main things that he sees as 'problems' in this marriage:

1) The wife from India getting angry each time religious music is on the TV / Radio

2) The wife from India doing what women from India habitually do all the time: i.e. threaten suicide.

Yo, think logically. if someone is impressed by your looks, wants your  company, they will listen to Gurbani for you. They wont think of harming themselves. 

Guest jigsaw_puzzled_singh
9 hours ago, Guest Good Luck said:

Yo, think logically. if someone is impressed by your looks, wants your  company, they will listen to Gurbani for you. They wont think of harming themselves. 

Yo, think logically. if someone is impressed by the look of a hooker, wants her company, will they take some drugs with her in order to be with her ?

My advice to you ?   Whenever you feel like giving anyone 'sikhi' advice....in your head replace the word 'sikh' with something else, say 'bhuddism', 'hinduism' christianity' or 'islam' and then step back and see if it is actually good advice.

Guest london jwaan
On 7/31/2018 at 1:46 AM, Guest jigsaw_puzzled_singh said:

2) The wife from India doing what women from India habitually do all the time: i.e. threaten suicide.

Jagsaw, 

DELETED. SUCH ATTACKS ARE NOT ALLOWED.

Guest london jwaan
On 11/13/2018 at 1:03 AM, Guest jigsaw_puzzled_singh said:

My advice to you ?   Whenever you feel like giving anyone 'sikhi' advice....in your head replace the word 'sikh' with something else, say 'bhuddism', 'hinduism' christianity' or 'islam' and then step back and see if it is actually good advice.

I think Im speaking on behalf of the majority here, when I say if there is anyone more poorly qualified to give any advice whatsoever on Sikhi, it is you. 

Your distortion of everything that Sikhi is about, how a sikh is supposed to act etc is so far of the mark, that frankly advice on Sikhi would be better received, more knowledgeable and accurate if received from a Rastafarian or an Imam.

Waheguru ji ka khalsa, whaheguru ji ki fateh

• 3 months later...
Guest Good Luck!

May be a learning lesson for yourself brother. Laws of attraction work! . All I am saying is be desirable to other people and people will like you back . If you are impressed by a personality of a bad person, you will act like them. Good Luck to you and your lonely life.