DEC 3RD THE LAST DAY OF THE AIR INDIA TRIAL

AussieSikh

• Replies 87
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Waheguroo Jee Ka Khalsa!

Waheguroo Jee Kee Fateh!!

Well mahavir i wouldnt doubt it that you work for the CISIS cuz it shore does sound liek it bro and ye u said you will bring prove we'll be waiting well if not we i shure will be waiting becuz i noe that you in no way can bring out proof that can prove them guilty if the govt. couldnt do that wat kinda individual are you 2 do that...and ye dont worry about ouyr harm we are "SINGHS=LIONS" we've learnt how to play with fire brother..... and singh surma if sum1 came upto ur face and just judged you by one statement uv urs and said that u dont look liek a nice guy wat would u call him??....probably stupid rite???..cuz thats wat i would call a person if they did that to me ...brothers if you guys didnt feel the pain of 84' some people did and they did , do and always will display there anger in diff. ways.......and about the vidoe's shot in newyork and hamilton they sure did say that and we are not dennying it but why did they say that becuz they were angry and im shure that many other ppl were saying that but the only difference was that other people said it in there houses and bagri said it in public.. and dunt frget gursikh they ONly "said it" and thats proven that they said it but its not proven that they "did it" and plus in there lectures they said that thgey will not rest untill they kill 50,000 hindu'z and seriously i dunt think 50 thousand can fit ina plane....lol that would be like saying an elephant through a house door... and im pretty sure tthey wouldve thot on that..but ye that is a on the side fact but lets look at the main thing that you people are saying i just wanna say that plz "DONT

TALK" unless u have sum proof.....if i said anything rong plz frgive me gurfateh!!

BHULL CHUKK MUAFF KARNII__//\\__

p.s. ill be wai8ing for proof mahavir..fateh!!

Waheguroo Jee Ka Khalsa!

just to add to what paul_84 said,

singh surma and Mahavir,

you guys should go to saintsoldier.net,

and read what hindu leaders have said about sikhs,

I know the kind of stuff hindu leaders, and Punjabi hindus, said about Sikhs. They worked the propaganda machines and made our issues look sinister and fanatical (back in the 80’s).

We can’t lose our own values and dharma because they did those things. They killed our innocent brothers and sister, but we WILL NOT do the same to them.

Sure we get persecuted, but we still don’t lose our cool and persecute others.

And don’t even hint at comparing these guys with Sant Jarnail Singh ji. He was a true Khalsa, not like these guys who acted out of anger.

Anyway, I better not respond anymore since my posts may be censored. I think you guys know my opinions, so I’ll just leave it at that.

Waheguroo Jee Ka Khalsa!

and mahavir "NOONE" is going to sencor your replies unless they are meaningless and offensive and i would liek u to reply becuz i wanna see the proof u have so ye plz brother post if ucan...fateh!!

Waheguroo Jee Ka Khalsa!

Waheguroo Jee Ka Khalsa!

and mahavir "NOONE" is going to sencor your replies unless they are meaningless and offensive and i would liek u to reply becuz i wanna see the proof u have so ye plz brother post if ucan...fateh!!

Waheguroo Jee Ka Khalsa!

I already told you, look at the news from the last 2 years.

There's plenty of proof. You probaby have read the stuff in the papers yourself, so what's the point of pasting it here?

BTW have you seen that video of Bagri? The guy makes us look bad!

Waheguroo Jee Ka Khalsa!

I already told you, look at the news from the last 2 years.

There's plenty of proof. You probaby have read the stuff in the papers yourself, so what's the point of pasting it here?

BTW have you seen that video of Bagri? The guy makes us look bad!

Waheguroo Jee Ka Khalsa!

mahavir again u noe i can prove every single word u said "WRONG" becuz first uv all the newspapers r only gnna right at the govt. and the reportrs tell them and whos fighting the case agains bagri and them???...THE GOVT.. u wanna noe about the case ?? go to ....www.airindiatrial.com....thats were the whole case lies ive read the whole website and im sure i noe wat im talking bout and ye the point uv posting it here is to prove all these ppl that i can back up ma statments unlike you mahavir and talking aboiut wat bagri said i dun even wanna discuss that matter no more cuz ive already proven ma point on that topic uv bagri talkin and ye he maybe made u look bad but theres no "US" in there....fateh!!

Waheguroo Jee Ka Khalsa!

guys,

the whole trials going to come down to 5ft or 5 meters or something,

Waheguroo Jee Ka Khalsa!

im sorry but giull veerji i dunt get wat ur sayin can u plz tell me in details if u dunt mind..if i have said anything rong plz forgive me ...fateh

BHULL CUKK MUAFF KARNII__//\\__

Waheguroo Jee Ka Khalsa!