DEC 3RD THE LAST DAY OF THE AIR INDIA TRIAL

AussieSikh

Waheguroo Jee Ka Khalsa!

Waheguroo Jee Kee Fateh!!

I may be rong i may be rite, but i think i have the full right 2 speak as i wish...and i trully from the core of my heart believe that Ajaeb Baggri and Malik are two sikhs that are not guilty AT ALL and are being accused without a reason ...2day here in vancouver this trial has came to an end the biggest trial in canadian history over 130 million $ spent on it but still "NO" hard evidence againts the so called "guilty" sikhs but i have full faith in go and his desicions and i just request 2 all the sikhs who find me right and plz just for the sake o true justice lets all take 5 minutes every day till 16th march 2005 (the day the results of the trial wil be given) that our sikhs are released from jail on 16th march 2005 back to there homes with absolutely no charges ....lets all keep our heads up and believe in gods judgement and will

ps. every1 who reads this plz leave a reply telling me ur point of view on my topic

BHULL CHUKK MUAFF KARNII _/\_

Waheguroo Jee Ka Khalsa!

• Replies 87
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Waheguroo Jee Ka Khalsa!

I dont think what they did wus rite.i used to think wat they did was awesome, i think i even posted that here but, aftr really thinking about it, i think it was against sikhi. People say it was for revenge, "wut bout all tha thousands who died in 84?" i understand that, but the people who were behind the attacks, shot the guns, ordered it to happen, those people shud b punished, not innocent people who wanted 2 go bak home for a while. PEople like indira Gandhi, Vaidya etc they r the ones who shoud and did get punished for their crimes. There is a sakhi about a gursikh , and i may be rong bout this, (sum1 orrect me plz) but theere was a gursikh who went to Sri Guru Tegh Bahadur Sahib Ji and asked him for blessings, as he was going to kill his brother's son. Because the brother had killed the gursikhs son. Guru sahib ji did not give blessings, instead he told the gursikh, that there is no need for revenge, because everyone who ommmits a crime, will come 2 u and apologize or DharamRaj will punish that perosn. The next day, the brother came and apologized because he had nightmares. Now people will say, "What bout indira gandhi, wasnt it revenge wen sardars satwant singh and beant singh ji killed her?" no it wasnt, wut they did was to punish indira for her crimes, the injustice she did on sikhs, a sikh is a sant sipahi n he or she shud allows fight for justice.

Bhull Chak Maf karni, i beg for forgiveness if i sed nething rong . plz correct me as i m just a stupid moorakh.

^_^ Waheguru ^_^

Waheguroo Jee Ka Khalsa!

Waheguroo Jee Ka Khalsa!

i get ur point gursikh but my point is that if that was rong killing innocent people,,than wasnt killling innocent brothers and sisters in 1984 rong?...and yes i noe now sum1 will reply 2 me that "two rongs do not make a rite" but hey they sure do make it "EVEN" and plus i believe that they did not do it and no one can say they did till proven and that has not been doen yet becuz no solid proof hit the crown but i will jus folow my beliefs and i say every1 should i think they are right so ill pray for them and who ever else thinks so plz do so...

p.s.----plz forgive if im not going wit ur views but im just folowing my own views

BHULL CHUKK MUAFF KARNII_/\_

Waheguroo Jee Ka Khalsa!

rrk i don't think you understood what paul was saying

he's not approving of what the two Sikhs on trial did he's saying he believes the accusations against them are false because there isn't any solid proof

i agree and hope that the decision is fair to them

if they are really responsible and there is adequate proof of this then they should be punished accordingly

after reading "soft target" i don't know what to think

seems like there was some government connections but there was some shady/corrupt people from indian/sikh families involved as well

with all the protesting going on outside of india after operation blue star and Nov 1984 where Sikhs all over were encouraging their countries goverments to investigate what happened in the "world biggest democracy" the indian goverment had to try to show that Sikhs are terrorists and to crush the Khalistan movement and the air india bombing changed everything

i don't know who's guilty but i will tell you this much, sikhs were involved in this. OUr own people in conjunction with the indian government pulled this off to keep the West away from sympathizing with the Sikh cause. Canada was seeing what the government was doing to Sikhs and the Indian government is so clever that they wanted to make sure Canada saw Sikhs as a terrorists community whose demands about khalistan were motivated by hate and a thirst for innocent people's blood.

The government has managed to use our own people to kill our repuatation and our brothers and sisters. Gen Brar, KP Gill, beant Sio, Badal, Ajit Sandhu, etc. I bet my life that Sellout Sikhs in canada helped in damaging the Sikhs in Canada. OUr own people are our worst enemies. This is a fact. All those "moderate" sikhs in Canada, 80% of them are hardcore Hindustan supporters not to mention monai. I don't want to divide teh sikh kaum, but this is the harsh reality, no bahman can kill Sikhs, they are getting our own people to kill us, and it has been very successful so far. Bagri and malik may be innocent but in the end there will be some shady "sikhs" who were involved.

Waheguroo Jee Ka Khalsa!

I can agree with alll the replies on this topic so far all are right in there own views and my views are that they are innocent till proven guilty..but the main point on this is that the only reason tha canadian govt. even opened this case is so that they can show the indian govt. that the people who the indian govt thinks is guilty if they are living in canada they will have to put them on trial and thas teh most they can do but then again as said in the last reply by a gursikh that there are many sikh sellouts "I TOTALLY AGREE" some lady comes outta nowere and says that malik loved her and she still loves him ..if u love some1 u dont go testiffying against the person n gettin the person in jail for the rest of there life..its a shame for that lady 2 even call herself a sikh again and other sikhs who ever testified against these 2 sikhs should be full of shame rite now....whatever happened in 1985 sure was bad but it can never be told worse than 1984 killings and let me quote that agian "NEVER",,.....

Well ive read almost the whole case basics now and after reading alll dat the first thing i dun get is that the prosecution says "THE SIKHS OF DIFF. TERRORIST GROUPS MADE THIS ATTEMPT OF BLOWING TWO PLANES DUE TO REVENGE AGAINST THE INDIAN GOVT. BECAUSE OF THE ATTACK ON THE GOLEM TEMPLE THE HOLLIEST SHRINE OF THE SIKHS" i dont get one thinmg after the prosecution said that if they can see that blowing up 2 f***kin planes is rong than cant they see that the attack that the indian govt made on the golden t

emple is way worse?....i would love to ask that lawyer that if someone attacked the holliest shrine of his religion WOULD THEY LET THAT FLOW AWAY?? cuz i dunt think anyone would but yea as we all know noe1 ever did and noone except us sikhs will ever raise up the fact that what ever happened in 1984 was rong and was worse than this issue so i guess we all just have to live with it untill sumthing changes..

well that all i have to say i noe i swore once in this reply of mine and im extremely sorry but its just my anger talking not me....if i am offensive in any way 2 anyone plz forgive as i noe im not the perfect person 2 be talkin on this topic but i still think i have the full rights to talk my views out as we all do..

BHULL CHUKK MUAFF KARNII__/\__

Waheguroo Jee Ka Khalsa!