DEC 3RD THE LAST DAY OF THE AIR INDIA TRIAL

AussieSikh

i was a bit dissapointed to read the claim about killing 50,000 in another topic and the rest of the article potrayed these Sikhs in a very bad way

i wonder what all those people who read it in the newspapers would think about the Sikhs as a whole

i don't understand how a Gursikh can say that

i wonder if anyone has any kind of explanation about this

i know Bhindranwale said something similar but i felt that his words were justified

i dont' remember well but here's two instances

1) a Jatha was sent to bring a Bibi or someone to an Akhand Paath for some Shaheeds. They were arrested and behing held for the murder of someone and their jeep was confiscated. Bhindranwale heard of this and stated that if they weren't returned by 5pm that day or the following day then they would kill 5,000 Hindus. This was just a threat but it worked, that's how powerfull Bhindranwala's speeches were. He later commented on this and why he HAD to say it. He repeated over and over again that no innocent people should be killed, only those who had it comming, who had not been punished by the courts, etc.

2) someone from Rajasthan said that all Sikhs should pick up their bags and go to Punjab by Dec 5th (1983) or suffer the consequences

Bhindranwale responded by saying that if the Sikhs in Rajasthan were to be sent to Punjab then all the Hindus in Punjab should get ready for the next world because there'll have to accomadate the Sikhs who will be coming

here Bhindranwale emphasized that Gandhi and others (Hindus) could make such claims but when a Sikh makes such a threat they are arrested

Gandhi had warned that Sikhs in Punjab should think about what m

ight happen to Sikhs outside of Punjab

• Replies 87
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I don't like comparing people like Malik Bagri,and Parmar with shaheeds like Sant Jarnail Singh ji.

SJS wouldn’t make fiery speeches asking for the killing of Hindus. He was a very calm and religious guy.

I’ve heard a few of his interviews and speeches, and he always maintained his poise, never crossing over into hate speech, even when the cards were stacked against him.

Listening to that tape of Bagri made me cringe. That’s when I lost respect for the guy.

AmardeepSingh, about those two cases you mentioned, they don’t seem quite right. I doubt he said those kinds of things, knowing the personality of Sant Jarnail Singh.

Waheguroo Jee Ka Khalsa!

Waheguroo Jee Kee Fateh!!

Well if i have started this topic i wanna back it up TOTALLY so ye as you are saying amardeep singh that Sant Ji said that and it was justified and you are saying that it was just a threat and it worked well thats the same that happened here he "JUST SAID IT" that doesnt prove that he did it ...does it??.....and the problem was that his speech wich was just a saying sure did become a so called "PROVE" against him and a advantage for the government of india....which i am pretty sure is a really guilty ones...and as youy are saying amardeep singh that your dissapointed on teh way these gursikhs are being put in this topic watever is being said in this topic is each and everyones view'z and it is an "OPEN" topic for everyones views and if i think there is anything slightly bended the, ill put in ma views and bakk them up just like i am doing...and my last words for you amardeep singh is that if you are sayin that Sant Ji said that they would kill 5,000 hindu'z....why did he say it? just for the fact that sikhs were being treated like hell in all over india and im pretty sure that was said probably sumwere near 1984 and these votes were blown in 1985 SOMEWERE near 184 Again,, and im still not saying that "They DID DO IT" im just clearing out the minds of the "PEOPLE WHO DO THINK THEY DID IT" that even if they did do it , it was just an anger coming out in a different way for burning guru granth sahibs and attacking our holy shrine,,which i believe is a very bad thing.......and finally if i have said ANYTHING wrong amrinder singh plz forgive me as i noe i am not the smartest but i did start this topic so i think i sho

uld be backing up by points......Fateh ji

Now coming to your view Mahavir......if you are saying that amrinder singh has no right to compare these two Gursikhs with Sant Ji......im sorry but i totally disagree with you because on this website im pretty sure that everyone has the right to show there views....and even i am saying that these two gursikhs were and are true followers of Sant Ji and if they did do it they did it becuz they were angry at the hindu'z for what they did to US sikhs in our own homeland and im sure thats just teh way the people in iraq feel wen a country like america is taking over...its HURTING!!....and as you were saying that u started having negative views on bagri after u saw the video of his speech well hey bro at that time who wasnt mad at the hindu'z "EVERY" sikh in there hearts was saying the same thing that im gonna go kill a hindu....the ONLY DIFFERENCE is that they said it in public...i hope everyone is getting my point...and mahavir as you said that Sant Ji was very calm in his speeches and very nice i AGree with that statment of yours but the same thing again his speeches sure were calm but they were meaningfull and targetting ===like he always said that if the indian govt.. doess anything first only then they will do something and after that SOMETHING was done by this government thats wen the Babbar Khalsa gave there speech in New York taking there anger out and making thoses statments but then again you cant always believe wat you hear unless there is sum kinda visible prrooooof.!!

Well thats all i have to say and i am extremely sorry if i was in any way offensive to anyone may god forgive me!!

BHULL CHUKK MUAFF KARNII__/\__

Waheguroo Jee Ka Khalsa!

Can please stick to the topic at hand and stop arguing about Sant Jarnail Singh..

It happens all the time.. we start off speaking about 1 thing and it always ends up with ppl arguing about Sant ji, Taksal, and Government of india.

So stick to the Air India trial plz..

gurfateh.

Waheguroo Jee Ka Khalsa!

ok Taran ill try going with your request.... and hopefully everyone will but with that there will be a slight change in the request i agre that this topic has nothing 2 do with the taksal and San Ji so we will not argue on them but about the "INGIAN GOVERNMENT" noone aint stopping us becuz thats da main reason today our two gursikhs are in jail and if i have said anything offensive plz forgive me fateh ji!!

Waheguroo Jee Ka Khalsa!

Waheguroo Jee Ka Khalsa!

the final result is going to based on the so called "heart of the trial" the lady who says she had an afair with malik but, i think that even if she did have an afafir with him and says she still loves him why would she want to get him into jail for the rest of his life ??? ...the final point is i just wanna now wat u people think on that...???

BHULL CHUKK MUAFF KARNII__/\__

Waheguroo Jee Ka Khalsa!

Waheguroo Jee Ka Khalsa!

Well sangatto there are still 3 months left till the release of the verdict so plz leave your views i just wanna noe how you people feel about thistrial becuz it is one of the biggest curves in history so plz lets not ignore it ...if i have said anything wrong plz forgive me

BHULL CHUKK MUAFF KARNII __//\\__

Waheguroo Jee Ka Khalsa!