*Cringe Alert* Alt Right Coconut Raj.

Gagan1995

This might be the cringiest user I've seen on Reddit. 

Some of his quotes. Harald Pandit, LMAO ! 

He's Kashmiri  and see himself as white . 

"I am from Canada and we have same problem with these people.They come to our country, make new gettos and now force us Whites as well as Asians, Indians and Arabs on the rest of neighborhood to speak their baaji paaji language.There was a big fight between Sikhs and Whites, Muslims and Latinos for this Matter and we kicked them out.I have never seem anyone abusing Visa system as much as these Sikhs." 

"I am a Kashmiri - European Mix. Both of my families are blue eyed so I don't have any racial connection with Indians." 

"I consider UK very similar to my Kashmir and Himachal racially, culturally, religiously etc"

"I believe Colored hairs and Colored Eyes represents true White/European bloodline.I have brown hair and Blue eyes so I am just like you."

"Frankly I have no hopes for India now. Either people are too primitive/retarded or slavery of 1200 years have taken its toll.Only thing that can take India to the path of prosperity is Authoritative Single Party rule so that gov can spend most of its time planning and executing those Ideas, kind of like China."

"My Blue eyed Kashmiri great grandfather was able to rise from poor to ultra rich businessman with his business empire spanning from Kenya to Burma and Karachi to Bombay due to Stability provided by British Empire in South Asia and Africa.Speaking from personal experience."

"Born in Americas yet loves his shitholl more than the country that gave their worthless kind a chance to live free and dignified.These Chinese and Indians will cause much trouble if we dont do something now, they are nothing but parasites thaf are leeching off our country amd economy for their shithole."  He's talking about a Hindu US citizen who loves India more than USA where he lives. 

"For years my family uses the term "multi-racial" on our census papers because my father is actually a pale skinned, hazel eyed brahmin(Indo-Aryan) from Kashmir and he married a white woman and my mother is fully-white with brown hair and eyes(from serbia).I basically have blue eyes, brown hair(blond when i was a kid) and pale skin.I consider myself real Heir of extinct Ancient Indo-Aryans and few surviving pure Vedics. (Vedic-Aryan white Race like Iranic, Slavic, Baltic, Germanic, Celtic etc)" Here he's begging for acceptance from R/Altrightdebate white suppremecists. His question is, do you consider me white ? 

Remember kids , just as there are Uncle toms [ Black self haters ] , Uncle Raj [ Indian british bootlickers ] , and today you have coconut raj. White on the inside and brown on the outside , no matter who white they think they are. 

2 hours ago, Gagan1995 said:

This might be the cringiest user I've seen on Reddit. 

Some of his quotes. Harald Pandit, LMAO ! 

He's Kashmiri  and see himself as white . 

"I am from Canada and we have same problem with these people.They come to our country, make new gettos and now force us Whites as well as Asians, Indians and Arabs on the rest of neighborhood to speak their baaji paaji language.There was a big fight between Sikhs and Whites, Muslims and Latinos for this Matter and we kicked them out.I have never seem anyone abusing Visa system as much as these Sikhs." 

"I am a Kashmiri - European Mix. Both of my families are blue eyed so I don't have any racial connection with Indians." 

"I consider UK very similar to my Kashmir and Himachal racially, culturally, religiously etc"

"I believe Colored hairs and Colored Eyes represents true White/European bloodline.I have brown hair and Blue eyes so I am just like you."

"Frankly I have no hopes for India now. Either people are too primitive/retarded or slavery of 1200 years have taken its toll.Only thing that can take India to the path of prosperity is Authoritative Single Party rule so that gov can spend most of its time planning and executing those Ideas, kind of like China."

"My Blue eyed Kashmiri great grandfather was able to rise from poor to ultra rich businessman with his business empire spanning from Kenya to Burma and Karachi to Bombay due to Stability provided by British Empire in South Asia and Africa.Speaking from personal experience."

"Born in Americas yet loves his shitholl more than the country that gave their worthless kind a chance to live free and dignified.These Chinese and Indians will cause much trouble if we dont do something now, they are nothing but parasites thaf are leeching off our country amd economy for their shithole."  He's talking about a Hindu US citizen who loves India more than USA where he lives. 

"For years my family uses the term "multi-racial" on our census papers because my father is actually a pale skinned, hazel eyed brahmin(Indo-Aryan) from Kashmir and he married a white woman and my mother is fully-white with brown hair and eyes(from serbia).I basically have blue eyes, brown hair(blond when i was a kid) and pale skin.I consider myself real Heir of extinct Ancient Indo-Aryans and few surviving pure Vedics. (Vedic-Aryan white Race like Iranic, Slavic, Baltic, Germanic, Celtic etc)" Here he's begging for acceptance from R/Altrightdebate white suppremecists. His question is, do you consider me white ? 

Remember kids , just as there are Uncle toms [ Black self haters ] , Uncle Raj [ Indian british bootlickers ] , and today you have coconut raj. White on the inside and brown on the outside , no matter who white they think they are. 

these pandits have some serious self-loathing problems throughout history they sucked up to anyone they perceived as holding power even the muslims and Sikhs he hates so much ... coconuts are only good for one thing to knock other people down .... otherwise everyone genuinely cringe in their unwanted company , traitors to their own and obsequiousness makes them scum in the eyes of their viewed 'betters'

These coconut Raj's are the worst kind of Indians you get. They are more than happy to bend over and serve goreh.

Here's a Sikh with his white friend protesting against the Opening of a Sikh School. Someone like him probably felt under pressure from his white neighbors, who were strongly against the opening of the sikh school and even went to the prime minister. It makes you wonder what other things some sikhs can do against their own community to please their non sikh neighbors    

Image result for sikh school Saera Carter

Blue eyes, hazel eyes, bla bla bla mean absolutely nothing. Even if you have blue eyes it don't mean you look European, South Asians with light eyes still look foreign  and its hardly rare among northern indians anyway.  In Punjab you see many people with brown hair and lighter eyes

1 hour ago, puzzled said:

Blue eyes, hazel eyes, bla bla bla mean absolutely nothing. Even if you have blue eyes it don't mean you look European, South Asians with light eyes still look foreign  and its hardly rare among northern indians anyway.  In Punjab you see many people with brown hair and lighter eyes

My Dada ji , Thaiya ji and cousin and his son all had blondish red hair and ice blue eyes don't mean a thing ...only a person's kirdaar and karni is worth noting

6 minutes ago, jkvlondon said:

My Dada ji , Thaiya ji and cousin and his son all had blondish red hair and ice blue eyes don't mean a thing ...only a person's kirdaar and karni is worth noting

Yeah same, my nana has grey eyes while my mother has hazel, i have blonde hair in my dhari around my mustache and i remember a kala at work thought i had some dried curry on my mustache LOL          iv seen many Singhs with brown dharis. In Punjab you see lots of people with these things.   Indians who start claiming that they are "aryans" or have "European" ancestry because of their light hair etc are just embarrassing and still worship the whites 

1 hour ago, puzzled said:

Yeah same, my nana has grey eyes while my mother has hazel, i have blonde hair in my dhari around my mustache and i remember a kala at work thought i had some dried curry on my mustache LOL          iv seen many Singhs with brown dharis. In Punjab you see lots of people with these things.   Indians who start claiming that they are "aryans" or have "European" ancestry because of their light hair etc are just embarrassing and still worship the whites 

I just took it to be a genetic mutation as far as everyone knows only ever had Indian blood in the family ... I've seen pure Maoris with fair skin blue eyes and blond hair and asked and they were it's common enough ...