Sign in to follow this  
Gagan1995

How India should've been divided in 3 in 47 !

Another What If's scenario here that takes place in a parallel universe. This is all dependent on a new Sikh leader ship not mental midgets like Tara Singh , the stooge of Congress.  Here we have Nihang leaders who agreed with Dr.Ambelkeder plan to convert 30 million Dalits to Khalsa, so this atleast gives Sikhs some good numbers. 

Sikhs get

- United Panjab 

- Uttarkhand 

- North Rajistan 

- Kashmir 

- Sindh [ for ocean ports ] 

- KPK 

- Peshwar

- Chunks of West Tibet [ during the Communist / Nationalist Civil war in China , Sikhs take advantage and with Superior size and genetics take west tibet easily, so this is later down the line , not during 1947].

Sikhs also had the best military jathas during these times vs the muslims . So if the muslims refused to leave , these specialized jathas with WW2 weapons and experience in WW2 would have an edge on the Muslim league goons. Like they removed the muslim majorities in East Punjab, they could've done the same in West Punjab and Kashmir against the tribal Afgans].

Muslims get 

- United Bengal 

- Balochistan 

I think for the most part they've would've been satisfied, Balochistan and united Bengal are decent chunks of land. 

Hindus get 

- Rest of India 

- Burma [ Yes Burma got independence but I think in this time line , they would've been a part of India. 

- Nepal - It was not under the british but India could annex it if they wanted 

Few Decades down the line ........

1970s , Soviets invade Afganistan, this time they succeed as the Sikhs help them and in turn Sikhs get East Afganistan and Soviets get West Afgan. 

Now If we had technology to go to parallel universes, who wouldn't here leave this timeline  for the one with Sikh Rule. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Very true, we need to aim bigger, a famous saying is "Aim for the moon, even if you miss, you'll still land among the stars." 

• Thanks 1

4 hours ago, MahadrasSingh said:

Very true, we need to aim bigger, a famous saying is "Aim for the moon, even if you miss, you'll still land among the stars." 

We cannot even get justice for our raped sisters after 35 years, but let's shoot for stars!

• Like 4

On 7/20/2018 at 7:40 AM, Gagan1995 said:

This is all dependent on a new Sikh leader ship not mental midgets like Tara Singh , the stooge of Congress.

LOL Mater Tara Singh, the first person in independent India to be arrested for betraying the state, is somehow a "stooge of Congress". 

I'm pretty sure you also think that he, being the evil anti-Sikh boogeyman, denied the British offer for Khalistan.  Brits barely gave the musleh a state, even though they had more than 90 million musleh living in India, how on earth would they give  9 million  Sikhs, who didn't even form a full  majority in any area of Punjab, a state? 

"Now in 2018 every single country USA, UK, Russia, Canada, France, Germany, Japan, etc even including China and Pakistan are sucking up to Modi because they care about the financial benefits of trading with a 1.3 billion population multi-trillion economy as opposed to the human rights of the thousands killed in the years from 1984 in the Congress Genocide of Sikhs unleashedby terrorist Indira Gandhi and her wretched son."

Answer, sort of: As I mentioned before, I respect what you are doing and saying. However, that being said, read Sikh history ( which I am sure you have), Sikhs have never moved forward without taking revenge or justice, I am open to you providing me some examples from the Sikh history, where that has not happened. 

You might think that odds are against Sikhs, but read Sikh history, I will take these odds any day compare to what Sikhs have been through in the past. I have full faith that Sikhs will get justice, no matter what the odds are. 

As you know, what I am saying and what you are saying are not mutually exclusive, we can do both. 

I will pm you, just because I believe in your cause, I will either either match or double the donation to your Sikh charity although they are not the one I donate to.  

• Like 1

16 hours ago, acsap said:

We cannot even get justice for our raped sisters after 35 years, but let's shoot for stars!

You make a very good point. There are people asking for money to make Khalistan happen by 2020.

Meanwhile, the drugs, the alcohol consumption, the illiteracy, the poverty, the aborted girls, the cancer, the poverty and 1984 victims (who need to be our immediate top financial priority) are all being ignored because of these imaginary paper exercises and the empty slogans every year that do nothing to help those suffering.

13 hours ago, 5akaalsingh said:

LOL Mater Tara Singh, the first person in independent India to be arrested for betraying the state, is somehow a "stooge of Congress". 

I'm pretty sure you also think that he, being the evil anti-Sikh boogeyman, denied the British offer for Khalistan.  Brits barely gave the musleh a state, even though they had more than 95 million musleh living in India, how on earth would they give  5 million  Sikhs, who didn't even form a full  majority in any area of Punjab, a state? 

Very well said 5AkaalSingh Ji.

The type of people who make these false allegations against Master Tara Singh Ji are probably not even aware that in 1947 Sikhs were a minority in every single district of Punjab. These people seem to imagine that 100% of Punjabi's are 100% Sikh today in 2018. And when you tell them that only 14% of Punjabi's were even Sikh in 1947 it helps them slightly grasp that nowhere in the last 200years has a 14% demographic minority been granted independence (to rule over a majority of others) by an Empire that perpetrated the British Empire's Genocide of Sikhs against us as seen in the aftermath of 1849, Jallianwala Bagh and the countless shaheeds of the Gurdwara Reform Movement.

Just to add to your point the Muslims had a population just shy of 100 million back in 1947.

I genuinely feel that a lot of people are ignorant of this reality that 66% of Punjabi's today are Muslims, 22% are Hindu's across the states and whilst only 11% of historically Punjabi populations are Sikhs.

Meanwhile the Sikh population was in fact just over 5 million in 1947.

And Sikhs were even a minority in Majha, Doaba and Malwa let alone all the other districts.

Albeit that our numbers weren't too far behind the Muslims in these three districts and therefore allowed our people to thus avoid total extermination in the Pakistani Genocide of Sikhs.

Muslims were the majority in the cities of Amritsar, Jalandhar, Ludhiana and Muslims had voted for all of Punjab to be in Pakistan so Jinnah's plan was to annex present day east Punjab into Pakistan.

So the people claiming that the British offered the 14% Sikh minority an independent fully functional independent state in which Muslims were the majority are kidding themselves and insulting a great Sikh who dedicated his life to the Panth for no financial gain.

The ignorance regarding current demographic projections of a Sikh minority in Punjab is shocking.

13 hours ago, acsap said:

"Now in 2018 every single country USA, UK, Russia, Canada, France, Germany, Japan, etc even including China and Pakistan are sucking up to Modi because they care about the financial benefits of trading with a 1.3 billion population multi-trillion economy as opposed to the human rights of the thousands killed in the years from 1984 in the Congress Genocide of Sikhs unleashed by terrorist Indira Gandhi and her wretched son."

Answer, sort of: As I mentioned before, I respect what you are doing and saying. However, that being said, read Sikh history ( which I am sure you have), Sikhs have never moved forward without taking revenge or justice, I am open to you providing me some examples from the Sikh history, where that has not happened. 

You might think that odds are against Sikhs, but read Sikh history, I will take these odds any day compare to what Sikhs have been through in the past. I have full faith that Sikhs will get justice, no matter what the odds are. 

As you know, what I am saying and what you are saying are not mutually exclusive, we can do both. 

I will pm you, just because I believe in your cause, I will either either match or double the donation to your Sikh charity although they are not the one I donate to.  

Brother let me make clear, I support wholeheartedly the actions of our great Shaheeds - Bhai Beant Singh, Bhai Satwant Singh and Bhai Kehar Singh. My dream is to see Delhi airport rightfully named in honour of these great heroes one day (however long into the future that might be) as opposed to being named after an evil terrorist like Indira Gandhi by Congress thugs to commemorate her very rightful and deserved dispatch. Sodha of real dushts who have the blood of innocent Sikhs on their hands is something every Sikh should support. Justice is one of the fundamental corner stones of what Sikhi is all about. Shaheed Bhai Sukha Singh and Shaheed Bhai Mehtab Singh are heroes to the entire Panth. I don't think a single person can have any opposition to their actions.

If Baba Baghel Singh could could conquer Delhi in the past then there is no reason that parchar and seva cannot return Khalsa Raj to Delhi again one day if we solve the immediate problems we face in front of us in the short term (like the fact that Sikhs may become a minority in Punjab by the 2021 census).

Now coming on to your point about justice. We haven't gotten justice in the last 34years. Year after year things have gotten worse and worse and worse since 1984. The splitting of single united Gurdwara's into multiple golaks, Sikhs rolling around on drugs, Sarkari Sikhs killing sincere GurSikhs, Sikhs letting poor children rot without an education and letting their parents convert or die if they don't have money for cancer treatment, so-called Sikhs perpetrating female infanticide. These are injustices we have to correct right here right now. You have been open and have pledged to support the education of a poor Sikh child to do your part to be part of the solution.

So I hope everyone reading the thread can join it and publicly commit to doing the same.

I would like to nominate MisterrSingh or Harsharan000 as honest Sikhs who can be trusted to oversee the Sangat's donations to the poor Sikh children who we as ordinary posters will commit to supporting.

http://www.shdf.org/

https://educatepunjab.net/

• Like 4

On 7/21/2018 at 7:54 AM, GareebSikh1699 said:

Shaheed Bhai Bhupinder Singh Ji Khalsa was killed and his two orphans are told by bootlickers of Badal that their Daddy deserved it for being an Amritdhari Sikh and doing Tat Gurmat parchar alongside Bhai Ranjit Singh Dhadrianwale

Listen from 3:25 onwards.

11 hours ago, GareebSikh1699 said:

who we as ordinary posters will commit to supporting.

But you are no ordinary poster are you Uklondon Sikh? Or SukhaSingh1699 ? You are more like your hero Ravan with 10 heads and a different user name for every head.

These are his previous aliases on this forum, some of which are still active so he can disorganise and disrupt the parchar of Gurmat :

Uklondonsikh

dtf

dhadrianwalazindabad

sheikhyobooty

sukhasinghmehtabsingh

mrsingh

1699gupt