Regaining Faith in Sikhi

RajKaregaKhalsa1

Guys I'm still a bit shaky with Sikhi right now. The doubts are getting a bit better

I have a few more questions:

What is God?

How to we see/feel him with Simran?

Does he have a form?

Is Guru Sahib still here with us?

How do I know that when dasam duaar is open we are feeling God and thatthe Saints are true? 

And how do I rid of these doubts in my mind that say Guru is wrong and that there is no point in trying to find God?

Still a bit upset because I remember the times a few weeks ago where I was so inspired to be in Sikhi. I don't know what is wrong with me. Makes me cry when I think about these doubts because I don't want to leave Sikhi but really want to be inspired and back on this path

Please help Sadh Sangat ji. Please

44 minutes ago, RajKaregaKhalsa1 said:

Guys I'm still a bit shaky with Sikhi right now. The doubts are getting a bit better

I have a few more questions:

What is God?

How to we see/feel him with Simran?

Does he have a form?

Is Guru Sahib still here with us?

How do I know that when dasam duaar is open we are feeling God and thatthe Saints are true? 

And how do I rid of these doubts in my mind that say Guru is wrong and that there is no point in trying to find God?

Still a bit upset because I remember the times a few weeks ago where I was so inspired to be in Sikhi. I don't know what is wrong with me. Makes me cry when I think about these doubts because I don't want to leave Sikhi but really want to be inspired and back on this path

Please help Sadh Sangat ji. Please

Khalsa Ji,

Guru Sahiban are always with us, always have been, and always will be. Inside us, is the creator’s jyot. The Guru Sahiban are the manifestation of this jyot. This jyot adopts the form of a human, in the form of the ten Patshahi. This jyot adopts the form of the SSGS. Through seva and simran, we begin to get closer to the jyot. We just need to focus on seva and simran as much as possible. Avoid bad company, avoid t.v, and internet, unless Gurmat related. 

Does Waheguru have a form? Waheguru will adopt whatever form you desire to see Darshan of...

Waheguru. Stay in chardi Kala...

Guys thank you all for your advice

Yesterday I did some Simran and was blessed with some experience. I could feel something powerful on the top of my head. Most of my doubts has been removed and I believe that Guru Sahib has listened to my Ardas. Thanks to all who replied.

Just a question. Recently I have started to do my Paath later on in the day rather than in the morning. What would you recommend to me that I could to stop procrastinating and do Paath straight away?

20 hours ago, RajKaregaKhalsa1 said:

Guys thank you all for your advice

Yesterday I did some Simran and was blessed with some experience. I could feel something powerful on the top of my head. Most of my doubts has been removed and I believe that Guru Sahib has listened to my Ardas. Thanks to all who replied.

Just a question. Recently I have started to do my Paath later on in the day rather than in the morning. What would you recommend to me that I could to stop procrastinating and do Paath straight away?

Stop over-thinking and just do.

Guys what I else should I do. I am going to post all my doubts here please answer them

Like how do I believe in God?

Is God real?

-These questions are mainly because I go to a white school were a lot people are atheists and this is affecting me because there is not really any interest with God and they believe that God is a lie.

Is Guru willing to take me back and show me the path?

Is the feeling on Dasam Duaar God?

How do I stop these doubts?

I am just searching for answers because now I feel so bad and feel like there is no point to life without Sikhi and I want to get back into Sikhi so badly and love Guru. I start crying when I think of this because as I said before 2 weeks ago I was feeling so chardi Kala.

If anyone can help please do. If anyone want to have a private chat I don't mind that too.

।।ਵਾਹਿਗੁਰੂ ਜੀ ਕਾ ਖਾਲਸਾ।। ।।ਵਾਹਿਗੁਰੂ ਜੀ ਕੀ ਫਤਿਹ।।

Could someone please reply. Sangat hi just inspire me and motivate me. I realise that I have to accept that God is real becomes it make me calm and make me feel that there is a purpose in life.

ਵਾਹਿਗੁਰੂ ਜੀ ਕਾ ਖ਼ਾਲਸਾ ਵਾਹਿਗੁਰੂ ਜੀ ਕੀ ਫ਼ਤਿਹ

VJKK VJKF

On 9/16/2018 at 2:43 PM, RajKaregaKhalsa1 said:

Guys what I else should I do. I am going to post all my doubts here please answer them

Like how do I believe in God?

Is God real?

-These questions are mainly because I go to a white school were a lot people are atheists and this is affecting me because there is not really any interest with God and they believe that God is a lie.

Is Guru willing to take me back and show me the path?

Is the feeling on Dasam Duaar God?

How do I stop these doubts?

I am just searching for answers because now I feel so bad and feel like there is no point to life without Sikhi and I want to get back into Sikhi so badly and love Guru. I start crying when I think of this because as I said before 2 weeks ago I was feeling so chardi Kala.

If anyone can help please do. If anyone want to have a private chat I don't mind that too.

The way you believe in God is within your heart. The more paath and gurbani you do, the closer you become to God. The Guru is always willing to show you the path no matter what. I think you should have some time to understand Guru Ji. The way you can do this is by doing an ardas and then taking a hukamnama. That way you will be able to communicate with Guru Ji and your doubts will be cleared. The feeling on your dasam duaar is your connection with God and you will be able to speak directly to God via this connection. God is without a doubt real and its up to us to experience God and connect with Him. The reason why you cry is because you do love Vaheguru but your mind hasn't processed that yet so you feel confused and doubtful. I hope I cleared your doubts and you can progress on your bright journey towards Vaheguru.

VJKK VJKF

7 hours ago, RajKaregaKhalsa1 said:

1)  Like how do I believe in God?

2)  Is God real?

3)  Is Guru willing to take me back and show me the path?

4) Is the feeling on Dasam Duaar God?

5)  How do I stop these doubts?

Brother RajKaregaKhalsa Jee,

If allowed, I am going to answer with my 2 cents your questions above.

1) Brother nobody can convince you in belieiving in Him, it is in His hands to bless us with that His "daat".

We by ourselves, can only go through Gurbani and believe in the Sat Bachans of Guru Jee to get imbued and impregnated with the Highest Truth from it, and then do Ardaas to Him, to bless us with the bakshish of faith and love for His Lotus Feet.  It is He who gives us the pain of separation from Him, and  the hunger of His Love, and then, He too is the only One, who satisfies it with His kirpa.

2) He is real, for He is the only Truth. Guru Sahiban for that reason, calls Him Satnam. And the Bani regarding this your question says:

Ekas Bin sabh dandh hae. Apart from Him, everything else is "koor". 

As the bani says:

He is Aad Sach, Jugad Sach, Jugaad Sach, hae bhee Sach, Nanak hosee bhee Sach. Do you understand what does this mean?

3) Guru is Akhand Jot, full of Light. and Light does not see nor judge who comes to benefit from it, it gives Light to whosoever comes. So brother, the question is not, if the Guru will  show you the path and take you back. The question is, if we have understood sikhee in the correct perspective.

The Bani clearly says: Awar kaaj tere kitay na kaam, mil Sadh Sangat bhaj kewal Nam.

In this verse above, Guru Jee clearly says: the path to our union with Him, is not achieved by anything else which is not, by meditating on His Nam. You see, neither Guru Jee, nor Wahiguru are something physical to be followed as an outer teacher, but as we know: Guru hae Bani, Bani hae Guru.  So to follow Guru Jee, it is rather to follow implicitly and faithfully what they tell us to do as per means of devotion through Gurbani.

4) The feeling of Dasam Duar is not  God, for Wahiguru is in Sach Khand, though you have a good feeling in Dasam Duar, for you have entered the spiritual realms through Simran, and this of course is somehow better than being in this materialist creation...

5) Brother doubts can suppresed to an extent,  but to really get them solved, is firstly by His kirpa, then by His nishkaam Bhakti.

Stay blessed.

Sat Sree Akal.