Legally Desi Horrible insult to sikhs

Gurpreet Singh

• Replies 25
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

ok 1st of all were the guys in the film amritdhari?? if not, theyre not sikhs in the 1st place, secondly whether u like it or not these so called singh actually do all the things u mentioned.

did anyone see the move " I- Proud to be an Indian" ?

At the beginning a Sikh is killed.

In the middle of the film a muslim(paki)

is killed. But what about the hindus???

They dont even showed a hindu??

wot the hell is your point, u want 2 c a hindu dying??

ok 1st of all were the guys in the film amritdhari?? if not, theyre not sikhs in the 1st place, secondly whether u like it or not these so called singh actually do all the things u mentioned.
It dont matter if they were amritdhari or not it creates a bad name for all Sikhs who actually think this sort of <admin-profanity filter activated> is wrong.

No need to get aggressive Bro rolleyes.gif

Let me think.. if one one the tv have a sikh turban, a sikh beard etc.. so basically that guy role is representing the role as a sikh.. There's no point of bringing amritdhari into this.. Hope these fags don't started bring actors wearing kirpans over their dress.. :| AND WOAH on ur last line veer.. ohmy.gifohmy.gif You must have a strong survey result which shows that singh do all those type of things the poster mentioned. :| Would any these typical bhaieya movie maker directors showed how HINDUS love drinking cow urine? and doing pooja of shiv **** ?? Ahe

m ahem.. I can't believe you can justfy something like that..

Ahem ahem.. we don't want 2 c SIKH dying either.. rolleyes.gif would you?

Its funny how our veer "sher-e-panjab" only reply on the defense of bollywood on this forum tongue.gif Must be a really huge fan of bollywood...

Oh well everyone has their own views.. some are naive and some are smart and some are bollywoodized etc..

You must have a strong survey result which shows that singh do all those type of things the poster mentioned.  Would any these typical bhaieya movie maker directors showed how HINDUS love drinking cow urine? and doing pooja of shiv **** ?? Ahem ahem.. I can't believe you can justfy something like that..

well bro u know its true no point denying it, im sure you have been to punjab and seen the state of it, and not jus there, even in us,uk n canada ppl with turbans n beards drink/smoke n god knows wot else.

nice to c u make the word hindu stick out, wots your problem with hindus, also all these producers are from punjab who make films like veer-zara

Let me think.. if one one the tv have a sikh turban, a sikh beard etc..

if youve ever watched scary movie, when they do the spoof of the exorcist scene and the priest jumps on top of the girl n u know the rest. did that mean that the film portrayed all christians n priests

Its funny how our veer "sher-e-panjab" only

reply on the defense of bollywood on this forum  Must be a really huge fan of bollywood...

so wot if i watch bollywood films now n again, oh yh according to your philosiphy that makes me a traitor

Waheguroo Jee Ka Khalsa!

Waheguroo Jee Kee Fateh!!

those sheeps have forgotten Guroo Tagh Bahudur Jis sacrafice, they have forgotten Guroo Gobind Singh Ji defeating the mughals because they were to afraid to fight,thay have forgotten how the singhs have always been there to save their butts. Theyll remeber when there in narak.

QUOTE (Akal Purakh Di Fauj @ Dec 6 2004, 11:37 AM)

The Stupid fools can only be heros in films....no where else

agreed

in a (for once) suprising move, i have decided to post. let me make clear to all the singhs here to be careful of what they are saying here. remember people, this is a public forum which is open to all members of the world. that includes muslims and hindus believe it or not! if i was a hindu, and i was reading this, my impression was that singhs on this site were trying to cause hatred by saying such words.

fine, hindus are glorified in many films, but let us not forget that in the film "i-proud to be indian" a small kid was painted white etc.

coming back to my point, this is a site which is to show the pyaar sikhi has for others, not saying that one person is stupid or not. gustaphi maaf, but i consider this racism. and then this would just glorify the RSS and there beliefs, because i feel most hindus would agree with what the RSS and other groups who claim sikhs are terroists and want to stir hatred.

how about, people stop doing ninda on a public site and actually do something about all this. if there have been so many petitions urging a jathedar to do one thing on this site, i am sure there could be a petition or something to stop all this. i would say this would be so much better than doing ninda!

other examples that i have no choice but to slam are the fo

llowing...

It's all propaganda by the freakin hindu's to destroy sikhi roop and portray sikhs as fools!

let me make clear, ok you get certain rotten apples that spoil the lot. let me make clear that my best friend is a hindu and he has been there when i needed him, not all hindus make sikhs look stupid. just a few. your stereotyping! the above quote would be the most offensive out of the lot. show respect for gods sake man!

i have seen i-proud to be indian. and i will make one thing clear, sure a sikh and a musla were killed. but let us not forget that in this film you saw hindus being abused, home being burnt and all sorts of things. ok the hindus fought. but it stil showed one thing, there is racism in the country. DOWN WITH THE BNP!

my point being, this is a public forum, dont insult other people by saying some of the quotes i found very blasphemous. lets not forget hindus can access this site and will end up degrading this site by saying "all sikhs hate hindus" and will use this as proof.

i warn the sangat here, TONE IT DOWN. IN FACT, QUIT WITH THE NINDA HERE.

edited: erm Gurpreet Singh ji, i think that these people who made that film were most likly moonas who consider themselves sikhs (hmm, a sikh and a moona who eats meat and drinks? yes, very sikhified not, i am being sarcastic)

gustaphi maaf

For all the Bollywood bashers.....this one isn't bollywood......i just realised that this movie wasn't a bollywood production.....its some US BASED PRODUCERS AND THE sickening part is that some of the associate producers seem to be sikhs....well with their names that is.....

Associate Producers

Yunush Ajmeri

Abdul Ismail

Amin J. Rupani

Jasmeet Mago

Gary Singh