Jump to content

Recommended Posts

8 minutes ago, Punjabiwolves said:

I do not support Khalistan but if  I had been presented the above I would accept Khalistan.  1947 was the best chance for Khalistan to come to a reality. I still feel within India, Punjab can be great again. just need to right people to come into power at the state level to get things started. 

If you do not support Khalistan then why are you wasting your time asking people about how a state which do not support would play out.  Collecting intell maybe?

You should be working in the field and making your Bharat Mata great just like the glossy travel ads.  I think your job should be installing toilets in every village in India just like how Mr ‘I’m ard Modi’ promised. 

 

  • Confused 3
Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, Punjabiwolves said:

LOOL why the hostility ? its just a question about our history and what could have happened etc? why do I need to collect intel? let me guess I am a raw agent. hahaha. love the wild conspiracy theories.  

 

As for India, I would fully support the welfare of India and all its citizens. I do not have support for The Indian govt or Modi. If i could i would happily install toilets for the poor in India and for that matter any country. 

In my experience the only people who are against Khalistan are the ones who are ultra hippy Sikh types, are alligned politically to the Congress or Badal Akali Dal,  secular cultural almost atheist type Sikhs, ultra nationalist Hindus or families who have a bad taste in the mouth from Kharku justice and of course RSS/BJP/RAW agents.  What’s your story?

 

  • Haha 1
  • Confused 3
Link to post
Share on other sites
10 minutes ago, Punjabiwolves said:

I do know religious Sikhs that don't support Khalistan. does not make them less of a Sikh.  I could be wrong in supporting a united India or I could be right  But it does mean I am a bad person,  a sellout, a member of RSS or whatnot. I remember speaking to you on this subject in another thread a while back then I justified myself for my reasons. bottom line is your not going to agree with me and I am not going to agree with you. 

Would you care to elaborate?  

Why do you not support Khalistan and try leaving the other wild conspiracy theories regarding Pakistan/ISI asside.  Also why do the other religious Sikh and his mate you mentioned not support Khalistan.  Do you and your fellow Religious Sikhs walk out during Ardas when Khalsa Raj is mentioned.  

Why would you not support such a massive change that Punjab and Sikhs are craving for or do you want the people of Punjab to continue suffering from religious persecution, economic persecution, further depletion of the water table, drug abuse, unemployment, cancer from uranium in water etc etc the list goes on.

Explain how you fix this in a Punjab that has hostile State government who is hell bent on destroying the land and it’s people.

Now tell me why sovereignty and Sikh aspirations are so bad for the people of Punjab?

  • Sad 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
32 minutes ago, Punjabiwolves said:

The Indian government will not just hand over Punjab even with the referendum. The alternative is to go to war with them? Going to war with a nation that invests heavily in armed weapons is not a good idea not to mention it's a nuclear-armed nation. Many innocent lives will be lost. 

If Khalistan does happen The RSS , BJP, Hindu extremists, Congress govt will make sure Sikhs that live in New Dehli, Mumbai etc are killed etc it could like like 1947, 1984 all over again.  The Khalistan supports in the west will be ok. it will be the Sikhs in India  that will have their lives on the line. 

what are the boundaries of Khalistan? If only Punjab can it survive on an agricultural economy.  

The route to place Punjab back on track is to expose the state government for its corruption, negligence to its people etc then move on to the Indian government and expose them. The other States were also joining before it becomes a national movement. An uprising against the Indian government. 

We don't need to be against India just the Indian government. Khalsa Raj just not mean Khalistan.it could be much bigger than that. Khalsa raj could be all over India. Khalsa raj could bring equal rights, prosperity, elimination of poverty, for the people of India. 

So you feel Sikhs should just remain silent like tenants as the landlord could get angry and punish them.  What kind of existence is this?  Sounds similar to how the Hindus used to live at the time of the Mughals or how the Maharajas used to conform when the British were there.

We should expose the Indian Government to whom?  The same people that colluded in the distruction of the Akal Takht and genocide of Sikhs in Delhi and neighbouring states.  Where were those people you want uprise against the state when Sikhs were being singled out and butchered.

Why does the Punjab only survive on a Agricultural economy?  Possibly because the Central Government denies investment into alternative industries in Punjab.  Do you really think that diaspora Sikhs are not capable of establishing other Industries in Punjab when they brought so much prosperity and development with their skills in their adopted countries.

You make Khalistan sound like it’s all doom and gloom but you fail to see that Punjab benefits zero from being a part of India.  The only way to expose India is by gaining independence and showing the people of India how a neighbouring Sikh State operates with the success and equal opportunities for its citizens.

All this scare mongering about Khalistan is becoming boring.  People are far too clued up to buy into the bs.

  • Sad 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
Guest GuestSingh
1 hour ago, TigerForce1 said:

So you feel Sikhs should just remain silent like tenants as the landlord could get angry and punish them.  What kind of existence is this?  Sounds similar to how the Hindus used to live at the time of the Mughals or how the Maharajas used to conform when the British were there.

We should expose the Indian Government to whom?  The same people that colluded in the distruction of the Akal Takht and genocide of Sikhs in Delhi and neighbouring states.  Where were those people you want uprise against the state when Sikhs were being singled out and butchered.

Why does the Punjab only survive on a Agricultural economy?  Possibly because the Central Government denies investment into alternative industries in Punjab.  Do you really think that diaspora Sikhs are not capable of establishing other Industries in Punjab when they brought so much prosperity and development with their skills in their adopted countries.

You make Khalistan sound like it’s all doom and gloom but you fail to see that Punjab benefits zero from being a part of India.  The only way to expose India is by gaining independence and showing the people of India how a neighbouring Sikh State operates with the success and equal opportunities for its citizens.

All this scare mongering about Khalistan is becoming boring.  People are far too clued up to buy into the bs.

the truth is that Sikhs are just slaves wherever they exist in the world..

only Khalistan can remove these damn shackles and give us freedom - nothing else can or will work.

20180119_153617.thumb.jpg.5282ec7985d7d74231fa2e616b37b49a.jpg

Link to post
Share on other sites
Guest AjeetSinghPunjabi

as you said with majority hindu population and a "secular democracy" , it would take only a couple of decades for it to turn into a "hindu country" . 

The culture of a nation lies in its history , but even more so in its present !! And that means what majority follows , thats how you define culture. 

Rather than daydreaming khalistan , sikhs need to salvage whatever is left of punjab before hindu migrants/christian missionaries/growing muslim demographics make us even more irrelevant !

Link to post
Share on other sites
11 hours ago, AjeetSinghPunjabi said:

as you said with majority hindu population and a "secular democracy" , it would take only a couple of decades for it to turn into a "hindu country" . 

The culture of a nation lies in its history , but even more so in its present !! And that means what majority follows , thats how you define culture. 

Rather than daydreaming khalistan , sikhs need to salvage whatever is left of punjab before hindu migrants/christian missionaries/growing muslim demographics make us even more irrelevant !

More scare-mongering!  The Mughals couldn’t wipe out the Sikhs even when the numbers were reduced to so few and you think Hindus could make Sikhs irrelevant.  You have obviously bought into the India hype.  If your genuine I truly feel for you guys as it must be really difficult to live with the burden of constant fear and cowardice on your shoulders.  I mean seriously if all Sikhs had your mindset then you certainly are doomed.  You are the complete opposite to a Chardi-Kala mindset.

  • Haha 1
  • Confused 2
Link to post
Share on other sites

I don't know. I'm neither for or against khalistan. 

Would sikhs stop discriminating against sikhs of lower castes and social status?

If khalistan was made and all the sikligar and dalits sikhs decided to move to khalistan how would they be treated by the Punjabi sikhs? 

Link to post
Share on other sites
18 minutes ago, puzzled said:

I don't know. I'm neither for or against khalistan. 

Would sikhs stop discriminating against sikhs of lower castes and social status?

If khalistan was made and all the sikligar and dalits sikhs decided to move to khalistan how would they be treated by the Punjabi sikhs? 

Good question!  I know this for certain that cast discrimination could be eradicated from India within a very short space of time if the Government wishes to do so.  As you are aware Cast is a big thing within the Hindu belief system.  The Brahmins control the top Governmental and non Governmental positions in India and therefore they have no wish to put a stop to this, as this is the very system that ensures them power.  

The only way to stop this is by editing the Constitution that divides the groups by Cast and criminising the practice of this system.  Then a new means based social welfare system needs to be introduced which is available for all.

This can never happen in India but as Sikhs we would have our own Constitution and Laws which are in line with Sri Guru Granth Sahib Ji’s message.  If this is bound by Law and the Law enforcers act upon it, I do feel Cast discrimination would disappear over time in Khalistan.  As for the Dalits and Sikhlihar Sikhs they would be welcomed by the Punjabi Sikhs.  Remember we are not part of the Hindu Cast system but unfortunately it is thrown upon and we are lumped in this system within the Indian Constitution.  Most of our internal problems are inherited from Indian culture not because of our own belief system.

The reason why the Indian Government denies us self autonomy is simply because they know we have better belief system than them and we would excel at all levels of self governance.  

Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt


×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

Terms of Use