Are we the best religion?

mahandulai

3 minutes ago, jkvlondon said:

Islam is a word for word copy of the talmudic attitude to Non-jews  the slurs of monkey, rats, dogs comes from there . Also they allow the rape of minors in that writing.
 Big Tera no Judaism had its share of massacring non believers too , taking territory by killing whilst deflecting questions by shouting anti-semite! is its current modus operandi. 

Iam well aware of jewish crimes in the past. but out of the three jews have done less. 

So i like jew better the christians and muslims . 

We have alot in common with jews we have both been persecuted. We should show solidarity with jews. 

1 minute ago, Big_Tera said:

Read below. i am well aware of jewish crimes. but out of the three jews have done less. 

So i like jew better the christians and muslims  

considering they are constantly claiming they are hard done by whilst raking in billions of dollors/pounds from uk, usa and other nations and oppressing the native population of the Palestine  and ancient Black Jews within their own country  leaves a disgusting taste in the mouth . They are hypocrites of the highest order , claiming belief in the One but failing to accept others because of their difference , perhaps like the Brahminical like attiude of being superior to the Goyim (meaning cattle/non jew) backed by some prophecy they read that the world will be their slaves .
Frankly all faiths that claim a worldy empire  above the spiritual development of the masses  makes me doubt their veracity . I mean we are supposed to be dealing with spirituality ultimately yes/no?

8 minutes ago, Big_Tera said:

Iam well aware of jewish crimes in the past. but out of the three jews have done less. 

So i like jew better the christians and muslims . 

We have alot in common with jews we have both been persecuted. We should show solidarity with jews. 

sorry hard to show solidarity to people who supplied arms and knowledge to the army to attack Harmandir Sahib

9 minutes ago, jkvlondon said:

considering they are constantly claiming they are hard done by whilst raking in billions of dollors/pounds from uk, usa and other nations and oppressing the native population of the Palestine  and ancient Black Jews within their own country  leaves a disgusting taste in the mouth . They are hypocrites of the highest order , claiming belief in the One but failing to accept others because of their difference , perhaps like the Brahminical like attiude of being superior to the Goyim (meaning cattle/non jew) backed by some prophecy they read that the world will be their slaves .
Frankly all faiths that claim a worldy empire  above the spiritual development of the masses  makes me doubt their veracity . I mean we are supposed to be dealing with spirituality ultimately yes/no?

Jews are succesfull business people.  Who work hard and get rewards. They do good in education and are wealthy. 

Why be jealous of jews?

Seems like you have been brainwashed by the propaganda of the ' Hate jews' 

By christian extreemists in america.  

Guest AjeetSinghPunjabi
5 minutes ago, Big_Tera said:

blame the jewish government of the time. Not the entire jewish people and faith.

In same vein , blame mughal govt of the time, not the entire muslim people and faith 

YET , in ur posts here i can clearly see u mistrust and dislike muslims in general lol

Just now, Big_Tera said:

Jews are succesfull business people like Sikhs. Who work hard and get rewards. They do good in education and are wealthy. 

Why be jealous of jews?

Seems like you have been brainwashed by the propaganda of the ' Hate jews' 

By christian extreemists in america.  

not jealous at all , I respect hard workers who are honest.Just hate game players/manipulators who load the game in their favour whilst claiming hardship so yuck