How did we get the human life?

puzzled

13 minutes ago, NonExistant said:

I think we were all dinosaurs once 

That's amazing, some of us could of been tearing each others heads of as dinosaurs lol.

Before the dinosaurs were giant amphibians and before them were ocean monsters. After dinosaurs were giant mammals and so on,  we have been here for millions and millions of years 

2 hours ago, Wicked Warrior said:

My understanding (which may be incorrect) is that we acquire spiritual wealth or punishment in human form. If we have not obtained the goal of life in this human life, we have to wait for the next reincarnation into human life to progress spiritually. Between this human life and the next, we may go through any number of non-human lives before we get the opportunity again. 

The “bigger” question would be: when our souls were created from God and we became separated from Him, what lifeform did we enter first and what determined it? Did all souls begin as basic animals? Were we all humans from the previous Jug? 

Yeah it all is very interesting. I think we were all humans in a previous yug but then our soul entered and went through different life forms untill it took a human form again.  I think our soul has been traveling through many yugs. 

I could be really wrong but isn't there a story on baba deep singh jis first meeting with guru gobind singh ji where baba ji was introduced as a 16? Year old boy and guru ji replied saying that he is not 16 but is 100,000s of years old and has travelled through many yugs to meet him.

I could be wrong or getting mixed up with another story ... 

I think we are all the same, our soul has been  traveling through many yugs to finally be given the opportunity of meet our guru again in this life. 

8 hours ago, Wicked Warrior said:

1  Between this human life and the next, we may go through any number of non-human lives before we get the opportunity again. 

2. when our souls were created from God and we became separated from Him, 

Hello paji, what is the source of this information.... If its from SGGS ji, can you mention the verse please ?

if its from any katha or something then nvm XD