Big_Tera

Hindu Jat

1 hour ago, puzzled said:

Off topic but Haryanvi girls are pretty! 

What does this have to do with Haryana?? There are plenty of Hindu Jats in Punjab.

• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
17 minutes ago, Preeet said:

If you dont believe in the caste system, then dont talk about it everyday, especially on a Sikh Forum. 

Why not talk about something that exist?. That is like trying to brush something away and pretend it is not a issue in Sikhism. It is actually quite imformative. All Sikhs are considered low if you follow the caste system by hinduism. So its actually quite funny how Sikhs argue who is the best caste wgen we are all viewed as low according to the hindu system. 

4 minutes ago, Big_Tera said:

Why not talk about something that exist?. That is like trying to brush something away and pretend it is not a issue in Sikhism. It is actually quite imformative. All Sikhs are considered low if you follow the caste system by hinduism. So its actually quite funny how Sikhs argue who is the best caste wgen we are all viewed as low according to the hindu system. 

Just work on yourself, you cant control others. If someone believes in it then its their topic. 

36 minutes ago, Preeet said:

What does this have to do with Haryana?? There are plenty of Hindu Jats in Punjab.

I didn't know there were hindu jatts in punjab.

31 minutes ago, Big_Tera said:

Why not talk about something that exist?

Instead of talking about the flying jatts (that picture with that flying jatts character was quite funny ngl) and what not, if you want to talk about the caste system, maybe talk about how we can stop it for good instead of seeing which guy is considered high or low. None of us can consider who is high or low, only Maharaj knows who is high or low.

31 minutes ago, Big_Tera said:

All Sikhs are considered low if you follow the caste system by hinduism

And? Guru says the Khalsa is supreme, it has the 4 castes combined into one. Guru Sahib says that 1 Khalsa is equal to Sava lakh. There's no need to see how we are being viewed in a wrong, exploitative, discriminative system. Caste just fuels ego for some.

Edited by RajKaregaKhalsa1

You guys need to realize that jatts, bhamans, tarkhans, aroras equally discriminate against the chamars and dalits.

Edited by puzzled

58 minutes ago, Big_Tera said:

You are definitely not a Sikh. You are a somebody who is stuck in the hindu casteist mindset.

That why I said post your cr@p on a hindu website.

3 hours ago, puzzled said:

You guys need to realize that jatts, bhamans, tarkhans, aroras equally discriminate against the chamars and dalits.

And you think it is right thing to do giving that they are lower?

What if a rich chamaar discriminated against a poor jat. How would you feel?

Edited by Big_Tera

Just now, Big_Tera said:

And you think it is right thing to do giving that they arr lower?

No i don't, and iv made that clear a million times on this forum 

Just now, puzzled said:

No i don't, and iv made that clear a million times on this forum 

So you think it is not right to discriminate against low castes?

2 minutes ago, Big_Tera said:

So you think it is not right to discriminate against low castes?

its not right to discriminate against any caste, lower or higher 

3 minutes ago, puzzled said:

its not right to discriminate against any caste, lower or higher 

I think you just shot yourself in the foot. 

You have just admitted that you believe in the caste system as you just said higher and lower castes. 

When as Sikhs we do not believe in any lower or higher. All are equal in the eyes of God. 

Edited by Big_Tera

21 minutes ago, Big_Tera said:

I think you just shot yourself in the foot. 

You have just admitted that you believe in the caste system as you just said higher and lower castes. 

When as Sikhs we do not believe in any lower or higher. All are equal in the eyes of God. 

I broke it down for you so you understand it easier because a lot of the time you sound like you've shot yourself in the head, I don't believe or follow any caste system.

Edited by puzzled

1 minute ago, Big_Tera said:

I like the one in the green 😍

Yeah really pretty. They look different to Punjabi women