Peshi?

Guest Singhpee

Guest Singhpee

Do I need to pesh in front of panj pyaras? Yes. As I used Listerine and didn't know it contained alcohol, just thrown the remaining mux after seeing the ingredients, accidentally. What will I say to Panj pyaras?

On 1/2/2019 at 7:07 PM, Guest Singhpee said:

Do I need to pesh in front of panj pyaras? Yes. As I used Listerine and didn't know it contained alcohol, just thrown the remaining mux after seeing the ingredients, accidentally. What will I say to Panj pyaras?

Firstly eveyone he I not answering u properly listernine is a mouthwash if I'm correct the achol usnt the same achol people used to get drunk it's the same achol u used in hand whipes and gel ideally next time buy a  in alcoholic moth wash to be safe be in my view of course u don't need to do pest people are just being extreame irs like saying I swore by mistake today or i accident was rude to some I need to have pesh. If u still feel guilty just do area as to.mahraj or ask and older singh ok no need for pest for stuff like mouthwash

In my opinion, the seriousness of Peshi in front of panj is for bujjer kuhreit. 

In your case, all you have to do is do is to talk with waheguru ji and do ardas and he is bakshanhar. 

Also, don't listen to others who are a novice of our dharam parmparavaan.