Why are sikh orgs defaming NKJ?

Guest FalseAllegationsExpo

On 1/14/2019 at 11:29 PM, Guest FalseAllegationsExpo said:

Wjkk wjkf. My family don’t talk to me because they believe some false allegations about my baba ji. Baba ji told me to convince my family to stay with the jatha. Why would they do that if they didn’t care about family? My family just don’t see it they just ain’t having it. How can I convince them to stay in the jatha with me? The only way they can be close with the guru is the jatha. I don’t care what anyone says to defame sikhi. I can’t believe that other organisations are also trying to defame the jatha just ridiculous.

1. if you have a Baba and put him on a higher pedestal than Guru ji than you are a sikh of that man not the Guru

2. Humans are faulty , even Babey so to put extreme amount of faith in another human is foolish- only Guru ji/Akal Purakh is perfect and faultless

3. Your jatha should be saying it's OK to leave if it is creating fights/problems for you just carry on doing your simran and paat , not trying to rope in followers to recruits further people to unquestioningly follow the jatha. That's is like saying the jatha is the only way to do sikhi and that is Bull. The point of the jatha is to help people get into SIKHI not personality cult behaviour.

4. NO! The only way to be close to Guru ji is by following Guru ji's rehit and read  and do vichar on Gurbani , sewa and simran -end of. If someone points out a fault in a human THAT IS NOT DEFAMING SIKHI. Sikhi existed from Ad Jugad , these people were not in existence and there were millions of sikhs who were even stronger in sikhi than them , who gave their whole selves family, wealth, health for the panth. Don't come here and try to say your Baba is the ONLY way to anywhere because that is a blatant lie.

Your family are not talking to you because you are in cult mode not sikhi mode , come out of your thrall state and look around there are 27 million sikhs on this planet who mostly do not follow anyone human , They just want you to wake up to real sikhi and that is not doing and speaking against Guru ji's true rehit .

Guest jigsaw_puzzled_singh
On 1/15/2019 at 9:36 AM, Guest jigsaw_puzzled_singh said:

I've been analysing news reports and media statements about the NKJ in recent weeks and have uncovered something disturbing while at the same time brilliantly clever. The NKJ and their supporters keep putting out statements saying "outlandish and ridiculous accusations are being made by anonymous internet users" and, funnily enough, ridiculous threads like this made by ridiculously named anonymous people do keep on coming up all the time. The idea behind this strategy - and its a very clever idea - is to give credence to the claims being made by NKJ.  A strategy almost majestically Trumpesque in it's execution. They (their supporters) are creating these numerous anonymous threads making ridiculous accusations because the existence of these threads means the media statements by NKJ are correct and by saying everything is just false accusations made by anonymous internet users the fact that NKJ are making themselves seriously SERIOUSLY rich by using charlatan evangelist methods is completely forgotten in the background. 

A very VERY clever strategy being deployed by NKJ. Fair play to them. It's very clever.

But they should know....there are people cleverer than they are that are on to them and their little game. 

Why are you people still actually going to the trouble of actually answering the OP's question ?

Is there actually anything in the opening statement that has an aura of truth about it ? ?

3 hours ago, jkvlondon said:

1. if you have a Baba and put him on a higher pedestal than Guru ji than you are a sikh of that man not the Guru

2. Humans are faulty , even Babey so to put extreme amount of faith in another human is foolish- only Guru ji/Akal Purakh is perfect and faultless

3. Your jatha should be saying it's OK to leave if it is creating fights/problems for you just carry on doing your simran and paat , not trying to rope in followers to recruits further people to unquestioningly follow the jatha. That's is like saying the jatha is the only way to do sikhi and that is Bull. The point of the jatha is to help people get into SIKHI not personality cult behaviour.

4. NO! The only way to be close to Guru ji is by following Guru ji's rehit and read  and do vichar on Gurbani , sewa and simran -end of. If someone points out a fault in a human THAT IS NOT DEFAMING SIKHI. Sikhi existed from Ad Jugad , these people were not in existence and there were millions of sikhs who were even stronger in sikhi than them , who gave their whole selves family, wealth, health for the panth. Don't come here and try to say your Baba is the ONLY way to anywhere because that is a blatant lie.

Your family are not talking to you because you are in cult mode not sikhi mode , come out of your thrall state and look around there are 27 million sikhs on this planet who mostly do not follow anyone human , They just want you to wake up to real sikhi and that is not doing and speaking against Guru ji's true rehit .

Makes me wonder where things went wrong when all of the above brilliant points need to be reiterated at all. What ARE they teaching in these sects? Rhetorical question. I know what they're doing, and it's messed up.