Sign in to follow this  
Pallav2015

Where are real gursikh from this forum

I don’t like to come to this forum anymore it’s so boring Where are my fav gursikh mohkam singh

n30singh mehtab Singh

harsharn00

gps bijlaa Singh where are these people ??

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Not2Cool2Argue said:

N30Singh went to sikhphilosophy.net

Neo has his own forum; Sikh Awareness Forum. Some deep and good veechar there.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this  

• Topics

• https://www.statista.com/statistics/585152/people-shot-to-death-by-us-police-by-race/ Some interesting stats here. Since 2017, police killing of civilians is going down. More whites are killed, but in proportion rate more blacks are killed by the police. 
    • Do you have any stats to prove that all black perpetrators that are killed by police encounters are racially motivated.  Maybe some of them are not racially motivated.
    • I think Dasam Granth encourages us to gather wisdom and have wits for navigating this material experience.
    • Yes, let’s try gather wisdom, even though Guru told you wisdom won’t go with you. Sehas Siaanapaa Lakh Hohi Th Eik N Chalai Naal || With simran you can take a book, place 1 hand underneath, 1 hand on top and close your eyes. In minutes you can read the whole book then recite it back from heart afterwards.  Infinite power comes from simran. Please don’t waste your life trying to ‘find wisdom’ from books 🤦🏼‍♂️ Been thinking about this recently, 99% Sikhs haven’t got a clue what Guru Nanak Dev Ji taught. We know about rehat, banaa, maryada, 5ks (things with purpose) - which all came later. But teaching Guru Nanak Ji gave - Shabad Guru Surat Dhun Chela ~ How many of us can explain what Surat is? 1% maybe? My new project will discuss such things Coming Soon... #GurbarAkaal
    • I don't agree. Sure, we might not have the ease and comfort of categorisation along the western introduced binary/dual model. But I'm pretty sure that Sikhi can be demarcated along lines that aren't dumbed down and simplistic like that.   I've often said that the main difference between Hindu matt and Sikhi matt is Sikhi's militaristic egalitarian social vision. Abrahamising or westernising (which are both frameworks built upon binary/duality) Sikhi isn't any sort of solution. Pandering to the lowest intellectual denominator of the panth is stunting our development. As well as reaching down to such people, we have to drag them upwards too (no easy task given certain elements of the panth).    And look at how the example of Dusserha in Sikhi works. It's brought into a Sikh framework for the Sikhi agenda. It's clearly repurposed and adapted to Sikh needs and ideals. It's not some sort of blurring or compromise. 

Important Information

Terms of Use