euthanasia

Guest balwinderkaur

its in his karma to suffer.. God has a plan for everyone

but i understand ur point

its like this.. if a dog is bleeeeding and has no chance of survival.. or is in extreme pain should u kill it and end its misery?

i know my heart would just cry and i wouldnt be able to take it.. then i would prob kill it

ur right.. its surely something to ponder over....

If my dog was dieing and in terrible pain I would kill him myself becuase I love him that much. I wouldn't care if it is a sinful act or not by the sikh community, I really think God would consider it an act of mercy.

veero..

we arent talking about dogs.. but since we are going to continue this topic.. whatever suffering we have, guru sahib has a reason for it. Perhaps its a sinful act we did in another life that we must pay for, or even something we did in this life. Like say some crook is dying a horrible death, in a way he deserved it as thats the karm he created..

so in a way euthanasia is more humane but not according to hukam.. best g

ursikh can do is do seva of such a person and help them feel better as they pass.

• Replies 26
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

hahahahahaha..........

I think you should still answer Mkhalsa's question. You still have not said where it says we can eat meat in the first place, you just skip over the meat issue!

Dude first off you sound like a goof with your 'ahahhahahaha' , you need to cut that out. I do not know where it says we can eat meat but I have heard many times if we ever do meat we need to finish the animal in 1 blow. where doe sit say we can't eat meat?

Anyways I refuse to get into the old 'to meat or not to meat' argument with you. Yes I eat KFC, I'm not an amritdhari Sikh but I am here to learn.

As for killing an animal, I'm still all for for it if nothing can be done then why let the creature suffer in agony. I would never let my dog suffer(those of you who have dogs would know this, the rest just keep on mammbling), I wouldn't even care if I get tagged with major sin but still I would not let him suffer.

Guest balwinderkaur

yea i would never let my dog suffer too..i'd rather she goes to the next world rather than stay here and suffer.

*sigh* i dunno..euthanasia is such a touchy topic. :umm: *am kinda regretting posting it* and now its slowly diverting into a meat eating issue. heheheh im amused at the twists and turns it underwent. hehe. :umm: