corona bomb to explode in india

Assimilation is possible only if there are small numbers of migrants however if they are already 15% and the assimilating culture/religion is only 58% then assimilation is virtually impossible. There were cases of assimilation in Punjab's history. In the early 1900s Hindu Ahirs from areas of the old south eastern Punjab (South Haryana) either migrated or were bought by Sikh landlords to villages around Patiala. This was when Patiala state ruled areas of southern Haryana. These Ahirs worked as farm labourers and over time they became assimilated into the Sikhism. By the 1950s they had virtually become Punjabis and hardly distinguishable from the local Sikhs. At that time there was a kirti movement in the state and these former farm labourers managed to get land allotted to them. Nowadays they are number a few thousands and only their surname Yadav distinguish them from Sikh Jats. 

from my extended family my dads nanke basically    one of the guys married a girl from one of those non punjabi gypsy backgrounds, they speak punjabi though so have been in punjab for a long time    i think her family traditionally made pots and stuff like that.   she basically was a cleaner at his sisters house and he used to visit his sister regularly and he ended up in a relationship wit that girl,  initially his family were against it but he threatened them hes gnna commit suicide so they agreed to it     happily married now and have a kid.  we went to see them when we were in india.         look at the girls kismat though    from being a cleaner to being the maalkin of a koti lol  its like one of those starplus dramas my mum watches haha!   stuff like this happens though! 

in india if they threaten their parents that they gnna commit suicide and drink some pesticide, jump into a well or jump in front of a train it normally works and the parents agree, though i imagine in some cases backfires too lol!       

weirdos