International Gatka Competition 2004 LIVE

vwihgurU jI kw Kwlsw!

vwihgurU jI kI &iqh!!

Guru Svaaree Sadh Sangat Jeeo,

It is a pleasure of the Waheguroo! Network sevadaars to announce that we will be broadcasting the tournament LIVE. The competition will be starting in about 4 and half hours from now and that's when we intend to start the broadcast - 3:30 PM IST. If everything works out fine we will be broadcasting the video for both of the days with Guru Ji's kirpa. The broadcast will be available on the Shastar Videa Akhara's website - www.sikhartsacademy.org and also on our server portal site www.waheguroo.com. Both of the sites will link to the same stream so you can watch it from either one.

If anyone has any questions or queries to make, please post them here on the forum. Do not email the Akhara Sevadars in India about the broadcast as they are busy with getting everything setup and will not be able to respond on time.

vwihgurU jI kw Kwlsw!

vwihgurU jI kI &iqh!!

• Replies 78
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

gurafteh,

i am from malaysia..we r waiting since the past 3 hours to view the gatkha competition as my bro is representing the . malaysia team..can u plz tell me why i cannot view the competition?plz reply asap..urgent..my parents wanna see my bro in action...long loive malaysian gatkha akara... :wub: @