afghan ex muslim talk

puzzled

according to a hadith a jewish man asks muhammed  what determines who the child looks like, mother or father?  muhammed said to the jewish guy that hes gnna ask the angel gabrelle for the answer. mhammed then got the answer and came back and said to the jewish man that, what determines who the child looks like depends on who cums first during intercourse, if the man cums first then the baby will look like him if the female cums first then the baby will look like her.      

28 minutes ago, H908 said:

Interesting according to vedas the gender depends on who has a stronger will/aura. If its the mother, then a daughter. The father, then a son will be born

do you think thats true?   i havnt read the vedas but iv read the upanishads  which i think are part of the vedas   and they do have a lot more wisdom then the quran does. 

dharmic faiths just have a lot more truth in them than the abrahamic faiths. abrahamic faiths are just basic     and they dnt let you think, they stop you from thinking, and when your not allowed to think that just dumbs you down.   i mean a muslim aint even allowed to read some philosophy from another culture because that is blasphemous      how controlling is that     they also make you submit by fear     and because of this nature these religions are great to use politically       they are like dummys 

these religions are like cults   

Funny because alot of science and math was advanced by muslims. And these scholars translated greek philosophers

yea i think dharam has more understanding of the unseen world. But from a sikh perspective. According to the karam of the parents and child their sanbandh will take place including the childs gender 

27 minutes ago, H908 said:

Funny because alot of science and math was advanced by muslims. And these scholars translated greek philosophers

persians were very intelligent and creative people      see creativity is very important  it allows you to think, explore, express, design and create      but islam really dumbed them down.