Is the Illuminati a thing? Or is it just Kaljjug ?

Premi5

I am sure everyone has heard about the 'Illuminati' a secret society that supposedly runs the world. Supposedly, it is also corrupting the world through its influence in media and 'elites'. 

But is it really true? All the negative things we see in media like atheism, oversexualisation, pushing the agenda for sexual deviants and transgenderism etc - is this not just the power of Kaljug?

33 minutes ago, Premi5 said:

I am sure everyone has heard about the 'Illuminati' a secret society that supposedly runs the world. Supposedly, it is also corrupting the world through its influence in media and 'elites'. 

But is it really true? All the negative things we see in media like atheism, oversexualisation, pushing the agenda for sexual deviants and transgenderism etc - is this not just the power of Kaljug?

Would not the story of Kalyug have corresponding actors?

i think its a elite society  and they control the music/entertainment industry  to control us!   music/entertainment is the biggest influence in society, it influences change in our society, thought, moral structure, whats acceptable whats not etc 

even what we wear!  who wears it first? celebs, and then we wear it.   celebs are the first to bring about these changes. even what we eat, our diets, social behavior, relationships etc is all influenced by celebs through the media     

e.g.  the kim k has completely changed the beauty standards in society and in the celeb world. because one woman got her lips and @ss inflated it then became the beauty standard for body type!   it just took a couple of women from 1 family! to change how we see beauty 

because of stuff like this the plastic surgery etc industry is worth billions. women are going to fake/unqualified surgeons to get bigger butts but are dying on the operation tables because the doctors are filling their butts with concrete, sand etc!

if you look at music vids from the 90s/2000s the women were really nature looking and didnt have massive lips or @ss 

thats how influential celebs/media is   

illumanti control them to control society 

they are making a weak society, with weak leaders, where every1 looks/talks/believes the same 

most women in he media are feminists and they endorse feminism, feminism is used to weaken men and create weak men, weak leaders 

18 hours ago, puzzled said:

i think its a elite society  and they control the music/entertainment industry  to control us!   music/entertainment is the biggest influence in society, it influences change in our society, thought, moral structure, whats acceptable whats not etc 

even what we wear!  who wears it first? celebs, and then we wear it.   celebs are the first to bring about these changes. even what we eat, our diets, social behavior, relationships etc is all influenced by celebs through the media     

e.g.  the kim k has completely changed the beauty standards in society and in the celeb world. because one woman got her lips and @ss inflated it then became the beauty standard for body type!   it just took a couple of women from 1 family! to change how we see beauty 

because of stuff like this the plastic surgery etc industry is worth billions. women are going to fake/unqualified surgeons to get bigger butts but are dying on the operation tables because the doctors are filling their butts with concrete, sand etc!

if you look at music vids from the 90s/2000s the women were really nature looking and didnt have massive lips or @ss 

thats how influential celebs/media is   

illumanti control them to control society 

they are making a weak society, with weak leaders, where every1 looks/talks/believes the same 

most women in he media are feminists and they endorse feminism, feminism is used to weaken men and create weak men, weak leaders 

No, feminism was to empower women, however it’s devolved to include silly things that it shouldn’t. A real feminist knows that it’s just female empowerment, knowing that a woman has equal rights and is equal to men.

Women couldnt vote and work in many places until a few decades ago. Most women I know have been victims of domestic violence or severe emotional abuse, and most women I know have been the victims of sexist men. 

Women are Equal to men as shown by Mai Bhago and yet many men still refuse to accept it and believe men to be higher up. Ridiculous in this day and age. 

I understand that many men are abused aswell, and that there are also sexist women, however female empowerment is still needed as many women including myself still encounter men who try and crush us and demote us into merely objects to step on to make themselves feel better about themselves, on a regular basis. 

Do you know that India is ranked as the 4th most sexist country in the world.

6 hours ago, Sat1 said:

No, feminism was to empower women, however it’s devolved to include silly things that it shouldn’t. A real feminist knows that it’s just female empowerment, knowing that a woman has equal rights and is equal to men.

Women couldnt vote and work in many places until a few decades ago. Most women I know have been victims of domestic violence or severe emotional abuse, and most women I know have been the victims of sexist men. 

Women are Equal to men as shown by Mai Bhago and yet many men still refuse to accept it and believe men to be higher up. Ridiculous in this day and age. 

I understand that many men are abused aswell, and that there are also sexist women, however female empowerment is still needed as many women including myself still encounter men who try and crush us and demote us into merely objects to step on to make themselves feel better about themselves, on a regular basis. 

Do you know that India is ranked as the 4th most sexist country in the world.

current wave of feminists are man haters and a joke   they are corrupting society 

theres a feminist on youtube complaining her company is sexist because they not turning the air con off 

feminists fought for a vote which doesn't even matter lol   how is your situation as a female any different depending on which party runs the country?   how has your life changed?     men or women votes dont count    just makes people feel they are doing something important  lol!      

1 hour ago, puzzled said:

current wave of feminists are man haters and a joke   they are corrupting society 

theres a feminist on youtube complaining her company is sexist because they not turning the air con off 

feminists fought for a vote which doesn't even matter lol   how is your situation as a female any different depending on which party runs the country?   how has your life changed?     men or women votes dont count    just makes people feel they are doing something important  lol!      

You’re stereotyping everyone who believes in women’s rights which is silly

24 minutes ago, Sat1 said:

You’re stereotyping everyone who believes in women’s rights which is silly

feminism is used as a tool to bring about negative social changes under the guise of "women rights"

who was at the forefront of the sexual liberation/revolution movement in the 70s etc ?

feminists have now grouped up with leftists and gays     this trio is now being used to push gay agenda into schools    

i know what your saying, i understand         but you need to understand how they are using it as a tool to mess things up. 

2 hours ago, puzzled said:

feminism is used as a tool to bring about negative social changes under the guise of "women rights"

who was at the forefront of the sexual liberation/revolution movement in the 70s etc ?

feminists have now grouped up with leftists and gays     this trio is now being used to push gay agenda into schools    

i know what your saying, i understand         but you need to understand how they are using it as a tool to mess things up. 

The devils a pro and co-opting or corrupting causes. 

Gay rights started as hey...stop beating us to death...and like..let us have jobs...plz..

It's been turned into a movement to demoralize the population and normalize devilish behavior. 

Feminism same thing...like hey..no mor rape and murder plz... and I need to make a living when a man leaves me with his kids or dies...and for the record I'm not stupid...but it's been twisted into a way to not only destroy women but the family unit. 

The devil knows his twisted business.