where do shaheed Singhs live?

52 minutes ago, Sat1 said:

Just to note that all bhagats are not just brown. Many angels of different colors too. 

Shaheed Singhs are much higher in status than angels, prophets and devtas. Only fortunate  ones get to have their Darshan. Gurpartap Suraj Granth and Panth Parkash has mentioned about Gupt Shaheed Singh Fauj.

On 4/23/2020 at 11:21 PM, Jonny101 said:

Shaheed Singhs are much higher in status than angels, prophets and devtas. Only fortunate  ones get to have their Darshan. Gurpartap Suraj Granth and Panth Parkash has mentioned about Gupt Shaheed Singh Fauj.

Who’s higher and who’s lower when Nanak called himself a lowly worm. To become the highest, u must accept yourself as the lowest which is what many babas and Kirtan singers forget nowadays.

1 hour ago, Sat1 said:

Who’s higher and who’s lower when Nanak called himself a lowly worm. To become the highest, u must accept yourself as the lowest which is what many babas and Kirtan singers forget nowadays.

I wasn't talking about myself but about the high status others i.e. Shaheed Singhs. And it's not Nanak, it's Sri Guru Nanak Dev ji.

On 4/29/2020 at 1:43 AM, Jonny101 said:

I wasn't talking about myself but about the high status others i.e. Shaheed Singhs. And it's not Nanak, it's Sri Guru Nanak Dev ji.

Same thing, when the loves there, doesn’t matter the title. God is everyone everything everywhere, and yet do we acknowledge that.. Nanak is everyone everything everywhere u see, merged in truth recognition with the One. Status doesn’t mean anything when he called himself a lowly worm, he was telling us that no one is high and no one is low. 

To be high in status spiritually means to put your head on the ground and accept to be Nothing. 

The reason many of the Devi’s and Devtas were not high spiritually is simply because their Ego rose. Where there’s ego, you fall, when you surrender it and lay on the ground, you rise. 

Gurbani tells us to see God as the angel and the devil. That’s humility beyond the anger attachment and illusion of the Khel.