PLAY CANCELLED

sarblohsingh2004

Vaheguru Jee Ka Khalsa, Vaheguru Jee Kee Fateh !

Jo Gaj Ke Bolave So Nihal Sat Sri Akaaaaalllllll !!!!

Guru Kirpa the play has been cancelled.

Nobody should go to rep tonight ... no crowds or anything ..... also heard Singhs have said that no celebrating or anything of the sort. Basically don't give anything for press to feed on.

Dha Dhan Dhan Guru Granth Sahib Jee

Dhan Dhan Guru Granth Sahib Jee

• Replies 27
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

vwihgurU jI kw Kwlsw!

vwihgurU jI kI &iqh!!

Todays Hukumnama from Sri Darbar Sahib (Ang 628):

SORAT’H, FIFTH MEHL:

When it was pleasing to the Perfect True Guru, then I chanted the Naam, the Name of the Pervading Lord. The Lord of the Universe extended His Mercy to me, and God saved my honor. || 1 || The Lord’s feet are forever peace-giving. Whatever fruit one desires, he receives; his hopes shall not go in vain. || 1 || Pause || That Saint, unto whom the Lord of Life, the Great Giver, extends His Mercy - he alone sings the Glorious Praises of the Lord. His soul is absorbed in loving devotional worship; his mind is pleasing to the Supreme Lord God. || 2 || Twenty-four hours a day, he chants the Praises of the Lord, and the bitter poison does not affect him. My Creator Lord has united me with Himself, and the Holy Saints have become my companions. || 3 || Taking me by the hand, He has given me everything, and blended me with Himself. Says Nanak, everything has been perfectly resolved; I have found the Perfect True Guru. || 4 || 15 || 79 ||

http://news.waheguroo.com/?633Q6-17274-696...9443-Q3137-3335

Theatre abandoned Performance

A theatre today abandoned further performances of a controversial play which sparked Protests amongst Sikh Community who found it demeaned their religion.

Stuart Rogers, executive director of the Birmingham Repertory Theatre, said the venue had been left with no alternative but to end its run of Behzti because of a genuine threat to the safety of theatre-goers.

Speaking at a press conference at the city centre playhouse, he said: “It is now clear that we cannot guarantee the safety of our audiences. Very reluctantly, therefore, we have decided to end the current run of the play purely on safety grounds.

I think people should go down and do what us londoners do, Sit down and do chaupai paath and naam Simran,

Medias got its eye on us and there painting a picture of us being thugs, y not show them we are peacefull, and maybe we can get even more out of this.

rolleyes.gif

THE PLAY HAS DEFINATELY BEEN CANCELLED

JUST CONFIRMED AGAIN

PLEASE SPREAD THE WORD .... THE BBC NEWS YOU ARE READING IS OLD

AGAIN TO REITERATE - TELL EVERYONE NOT TO GO TO THE REP ! TELL THE COACHES ASWELL

TEXT EVERYONE (ESPECIALLY GURUDWARA) AND TELL THEM NOT TO GO