• Replies 27
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Waheguroo Jee Ka Khalsa!

Waheguroo Jee Kee Fateh!!

Great News! Just saw the coverage on BBC news 24. The Rep spokesman was his usual arrogant self yapping on about freedom of speech and that the play isn't meant to be a comment on the Sikh community. Yeah right, you set the play in a Gurdwara, use Sikh symbols during rape scene and it's not a comment on the Sikh community! The fact that they didn't want to change the scene of the play from a Gurdwara to a community centre shows that they meant to cause the greatest deal of harm they could. Congrats to all our youth who gave a befitting reply to these arty farty fools who think they can abuse our Gurdwara with impunity. No doubt these types will now think twice before they try and use their 'freedom of expression' to insult the Sikhs again.

GurFateh

Bikramjit

Waheguroo Jee Ka Khalsa!

Whats happening about Gurpreet Kaur Bhattii? I heard she has gone into hiding.

Waheguroo Jee Ka Khalsa!

Looks like she's the one who got the Behzti in this case. Imagine being responsible for such a furore and being seen as a sellout and traitor to your own community. People with honour who not write such plays that attack their own religion. Her parents can't be having a good time either and I hope the community let they know what a besharam ( another of her plays) they have raised!

GurFateh

Bikramjit

Waheguroo Jee Ka Khalsa!

Whats happening about Gurpreet Kaur Bhattii?  I heard she has gone into hiding.

Waheguroo Jee Ka Khalsa!

Looks like she's the one who got the Behzti in this case. Imagine being responsible for such a furore and being seen as a sellout and traitor to your own community. People with honour who not write such plays that attack their own religion. Her parents can't be having a good time either and I hope the community let they know what a besharam ( another of her plays) they have raised!

GurFateh

Bikramjit

:TH:

Excellent news! Brothers and Sisters

The UK media is obviously gonna be anti-Sikh ... and using uneducated or incoherant so called Sikh "representitives" or "leaders" to give interviews. Only Mohan Singh I think came out as a real good speaker on TV.

Those brothers and sisters who are university educated please contact media organisations and put forward your names to give interviews putting forward our side of the story. I have done so myself.... tell waiting for the phone to ring though haha....

The REP is now trying to paint Sikhs as violent thugs.... time for some urgent and careful good PR.

As for Gurpreet kaur Bhatti the so called "Sikh woman" will have this on her conscience for as long as she lives. Her name is now mud through out the worldwide community and forever may she stay in the pigsty.

Also get on every website you can think of that is discussing this story and make sure GOOD Public Relations (PR) is done....lets play this little game their way. :TH:

GurFateh! Victory to the Guru and the almighty

Waheguroo Jee Ka Khalsa!

Once again the UK Sikhs have witnessed Guruji's Kirpa. This kind of protest would not have happended 1 year ago. Things have moved so much in the UK the youth are so much more chardi-kala.

As per what the other Singhs are now saying it would not make any sense for anyone to turn up to the Rep tonight.

Also we really need to put some good speakers forward with the media. Some bibiji called Harvinder Kaur from Smethick Gurdwara just spoke on BBC. She was awful! They crucified her.

It is important that the right speakers come forward now as the media attention is big time on us.