sikh sangat's ppl

Guest Lohgarh Singh

Guest Lohgarh Singh

Waheguroo Jee Ka Khalsa!

Waheguroo Jee Kee Fateh!!

i never knew till this play issue what kind of ppl were on sikh sangat nonono.gif . slanderes of bhai's, of gurudwaras, PEOPLE OF YOUR OWN KIND the way of a marpush is a very deep way n us sinners cant possibly understand their actions. ye go ahead u lot insult me now, call me a part of a "cult" as one person called sant baba puran singh ji's jatha. just remember that it was bhai sahib bhai norang singh ji that selected bhai mohinder singh ji to be the chairman, and it was sant baba puran singh ji that selected bhai sahib bhai norang singh ji to be the next jathedar after them. oh ye, not to forget that sant janiel singh ji bhindranwale that mutha theked sant baba puran singh ji and thats a undisputed fact. u lot (no names to be mentioned) have shattered my image and im sure manyyyy other's of the waheguroo network's sikhs.

added later: the topic title shud read What type of people were on here not What type of people were on her, sorry about that

i agree with u iron arm im am frm the same jatha as u GURU NANAK NISHKAM SEWAK JATHA. and its not rite to cuss a sant all of u say that baba ji thinks his some guru lets not forget sants give blessing are you telen me sant jarnail singh khalsa thought they were some guru because they touched some1s head. u lot cary on takin tha piss at the end u wil pay i say this not in anger but with care.

i bet your the people spreading Anti - Sant Ji and Anti - Khalistan Propogada!!!
whats al that about were al the same aint we. u lot need to think before u write cauz we all sikh at the end of the day were al got tha same parents !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Waheguroo Jee Ka Khalsa!

i never knew till this play issue what kind of ppl were on sikh sangat nonono.gif . slanderes of bhai's, of gurudwaras, PEOPLE OF YOUR OWN KIND the way of a marpush is a very deep way n us sinners cant possibly understand their actions. ye go ahead u lot insult me now, call me a part of a "cult" as one person called sant baba puran singh ji's jatha. just remember that it was bhai sahib bhai norang singh ji that selected bhai mohinder singh ji to be the chairman, and it was sant baba puran singh ji that selected bhai sahib bhai norang singh ji to be the next jathedar after them. oh ye, not to forget that sant janiel singh ji bhindranwale that mutha theked sant baba puran singh ji and thats a undisputed fact. u lot (no names to be mentioned) have shattered my image and im sure manyyyy other's of the waheguroo network's sikhs.

added later: the topic title shud read What type of people were on here not What type of people were on her, sorry about that

Vaheguroo..

i am sorry you feel this way. But please.. its just that everyone has views and feels stongly about them - like u do jio.

Its about tolerance. I ma

ybe one of these people u r talking about, n if i am then i for one do apologise. ITS very difficult to express opinions on here because u do not have the ability of natural expression - u cant hear the tone i write with n u cant see my facial expressions as i write therefore we take things our own way n it gets muddled up.

I dont agree with the slandering of Soho Road Gurdwara or nething. I personally, although others may disagree, think they do a lot of good seva despite certain projects. But the Soho Rd, like every other Gurdwara, is not perfect n theres nothing wrong with DISCUSSING these imperfections.

Bhul chuk maaf. Forgive me if i have said nething wrong to offend upset u.

VJKK VJKF

Waheguroo Jee Ka Khalsa!

Singho Jeeo and Bhaen Jeea

I always say this, but I'll say it again rolleyes.gif .

Sikh sangato, there's much much more that unites us than divides us. We're the children of Guru Nanak Dev Jee. #1 Please don't be disheartened by any issue and let's all stay Chardikala. Don't get peeved off. These (relatively) minor disagreements happen in life. The important this is that we continue on this forum to inspire each other and learn from each other about our pyare Guru Jee.

I don't in anyway hope to sound Hunkaari, but just sharing Daas' experiences. At Amritvela this morning, this pangtee from a shabad kept automatically coming into my mind. If we ALL apply this in our lives, it will assist in making our Janam Safalla:

jyqw smuMdu swgru nIir BirAw qyqy Aaugx hmwry ]

jaethaa samu(n)dh saagar neer bhariaa thaethae aougan hamaarae ||

As the seas and the oceans are overf

lowing with water, so vast are my own sins.

dieAw krhu ikCu imhr aupwvhu fubdy pQr qwry ]5]

dhaeiaa karahu kishh mihar oupaavahu ddubadhae pathhar thaarae ||5||

Please, shower me with Your Mercy, and take pity upon me. I am a sinking stone - please carry me across! ||5||

The point is, each and everyone of us is filled with Augun, or bad sins/deeds, let us look at ourselves first before condemning others. On the other hand, each and everyone also has some Guns or positive things about us. If we take the positive from each other, and drop behind the negative, we can all learn off each other and be Happy Bunnies.

That is what we should be doing on this forum. Let's not get down and let's all stay part of this Cyber-Sangat. If we go looking for them, there are gems that can be unearthed on this forum. We just gotta look for them.

Let's do Ardas that we all sucessfully can go across this ocean with Guru's Kirpa.

Bhul Chul Maaf

Waheguru Waheguru Waheguru