Sign in to follow this  
shastarSingh

Nehkalank avatar will wield 30 feet long khanda!

As told by a bazurg Nihang Singh, this khanda will hv the power to move oceans and cut mountains.

All the armies of the world will submit before Nehkalank avatar

But when he comes isnt he going to make people chant his own name rather than Waheguru jis? Like many of the other devi/devte did. 

I think Hindus have already built Mandirs for him. 

I'm sure when he comes he gnna be the mightiest man/being of his time. 

2 minutes ago, puzzled said:

But when he comes isnt he going to make people chant his own name rather than Waheguru jis? Like many of the other devi/devte did. 

I think Hindus have already built Mandirs for him. 

I'm sure when he comes he gnna be the mightiest man/being of his time. 

dear bro

kalki avatar will be an avatar of Vishnu. That's why Dasmesh Pita has mentioned him in '24 avatars of Vishnu ' section of Dasam Granth Ji.

Nehkalank avatar will be different and will be a Singh of Guru Sahib.

Nehkalank avatar is mentioned in bhattan de swaiye of Guru Ramdas ji in Guru Granth Sahib ji.

• Like 1

59 minutes ago, shastarSingh said:

dear bro

kalki avatar will be an avatar of Vishnu. That's why Dasmesh Pita has mentioned him in '24 avatars of Vishnu ' section of Dasam Granth Ji.

Nehkalank avatar is mentioned in bhattan de swaiye of Guru Ramdas ji in Guru Granth Sahib ji.

Ooh ok  thanks 

Got confused thought you were talking about Kalki 

Which ang is Nehkalank Avtaar mention on? 

59 minutes ago, shastarSingh said:

it's on ang 1403.

Nehkalank bajee dank.....

https://www.sikhitothemax.org/ang?ang=1403&source=G

Nehkalank also has a different meaning.  Also tell the sangat here what Guru sahib is saying on that ang.

What is it with these nihangs who want to see the world burn.  Sri Guru Gobind Singh sahib ji didn't want to see the world burn. Neither did he want to put gurmat on everyone through the sword or any other oppressive way.  

41 minutes ago, Akalifauj said:

Nehkalank also has a different meaning.  Also tell the sangat here what Guru sahib is saying on that ang.

What is it with these nihangs who want to see the world burn.  Sri Guru Gobind Singh sahib ji didn't want to see the world burn. Neither did he want to put gurmat on everyone through the sword or any other oppressive way.  

even bhai sahib randhir Singhjee has written that this tukk in bhattan de swaiye is a future vaak that Nehkalank avatar will come.

• Like 3

47 minutes ago, Akalifauj said:

God/Guru does not want world to burn.

The world is burning due to its own manmukhi activities and these activities r only going to get worse.

• Like 2

9 hours ago, shastarSingh said:

dear bro

Very true. Although many say Nehkalank and Kalki is the same but from my understanding they will be different from Kalki. Nehkalank will be a Tyar Bar Tyar Singh who will bring about unity in the Panth. Discussion about him is best to be kept Gupt and should not be discussed openly. Mahapursh know a lot but don't discuss these matters openly.

• Like 3

12 hours ago, shastarSingh said:

even bhai sahib randhir Singhjee has written that this tukk in bhattan de swaiye is a future vaak that Nehkalank avatar will come.

Can you provide the recording or writing?

12 hours ago, shastarSingh said:

God/Guru does not want world to burn.

The world is burning due to its own manmukhi activities and these activities r only going to get worse.

Look at the way the nihang singh describes the avtar, "this khanda will hv the power to move oceans and cut mountains. All the armies of the world will submit before Nehkalank avatar"

This is a very angry and hate filled statement by the nihang singh toward the world.  He wants the world to burn.  Its like the avtar will be the nihangs personal weapon to give them power over the world.  Fine take control over this world.  Sri Guru Nanak Dev ji says there are worlds upon worlds.  His  creation is endless.  How will the nihangs reach other worlds to conquer them?  Which horse will take them there? Once a person realizes there are many worlds.  All this becomes immaterial because working to remember Vaheguru becomes that much more important.  We realize how small we really are in this world.  If you read ang 1403.  One message becomes  clear.  Forget about the avtars and focus on the Guru and Vaheguru.  That's the focus of ang 1403.  

Do you have a set time, date, and location this avtar is coming?  I want to warm up my popcorn in time to watch the battles like watching a marvel movie.   Obtain couple of drones to capture all the action live.  

Guru Nanak Dev ji gave people the straight goods.  Do a, b,c and Guru Sahib will have mercy on your soul.  What have the Sikhs done.  "I can't wait till this avtar comes and takes over the world.  The avtar will squash sgpc and I will get my akal takht back."  This is such childish thinking.  The nihangs have become so petty.   

16 hours ago, Akalifauj said:

the world is already burning in hellfire of its actions Guru Ji came to put out those fires and establish raj of Khalas -the pure

• Like 3

even on ang1403  it is clear that some have an issue to conflate kalki to nehkalank when we know that Gurbani has stated that vishnu is afflicted by maya and vikars just like humans and others have said kalki will have a downfall because of his haumai eventually . Nehkalank from what gurbani says is Akalroop not like kalki .

• Like 1