Tankah

Guest moorakh

Guest Guest moorakh
9 minutes ago, singhdalbir said:

Well if the time has passed and you are not able to finish the punishment. Then go in front of the panj Piare again and ask for forgiveness and they will probably give additional punishment. which you should complete in time.

Thanks veer ji. Does panj piare sahiban will be angry on me . after completing additional punishment will my kurehat be forgiven for which i was gone to pesh

If you committed a bujjar kurehat then until you haven’t completed the tankah, you are still a patit. You are only accepted back into the panth once you complete tankah. Go for peshi asap if it’s still not possible to complete tankah. The panj Singh have every right to be angry and shout if you did something wrong however you will always be forgiven. Read gurbani, time and time again maharaj says all kilvikhs are forgiven and how vaheguru doesn’t look at our auguns. HOWEVER, you must get pesh within the dargah of the panj singhs for forgiveness, if you die with a bujjar kurehat, dharamraaj won’t be forgiving. Maharaj will forgive all, but a father has every right to shout, realise it’s only for your benefit. 

ਜੈਸਾਬਾਲਕੁਭਾਇਸੁਭਾਈਲਖਅਪਰਾਧਕਮਾਵੈ ॥
Like the child, innocently making thousands of mistakes

ਕਰਿਉਪਦੇਸੁਝਿੜਕੇਬਹੁਭਾਤੀਬਹੁੜਿਪਿਤਾਗਲਿਲਾਵੈ ॥
his father teaches him, and scolds him so many times, but still, he hugs him close in his embrace.

Guru Arjan Dev Ji 

3 hours ago, Guest Guest moorakh said:

Thanks veer ji. Does panj piare sahiban will be angry on me . after completing additional punishment will my kurehat be forgiven for which i was gone to pesh

Guest Guest moorakh

Thanks veer ji . i will pesh again now. I just want to know that will i be fully  forgiven  after completing additional tankah or will it make any difference. 

Guest Guest moorakh
2 hours ago, 1Anonymous1 said:

If you committed a bujjar kurehat then until you haven’t completed the tankah, you are still a patit. You are only accepted back into the panth once you complete tankah. Go for peshi asap if it’s still not possible to complete tankah. The panj Singh have every right to be angry and shout if you did something wrong however you will always be forgiven. Read gurbani, time and time again maharaj says all kilvikhs are forgiven and how vaheguru doesn’t look at our auguns. HOWEVER, you must get pesh within the dargah of the panj singhs for forgiveness, if you die with a bujjar kurehat, dharamraaj won’t be forgiving. Maharaj will forgive all, but a father has every right to shout, realise it’s only for your benefit. 

ਜੈਸਾਬਾਲਕੁਭਾਇਸੁਭਾਈਲਖਅਪਰਾਧਕਮਾਵੈ ॥
Like the child, innocently making thousands of mistakes

ਕਰਿਉਪਦੇਸੁਝਿੜਕੇਬਹੁਭਾਤੀਬਹੁੜਿਪਿਤਾਗਲਿਲਾਵੈ ॥
his father teaches him, and scolds him so many times, but still, he hugs him close in his embrace.

Guru Arjan Dev Ji

thanks veer ji . i will pesh again now. I just want to know that will i be forgiven completely after completing additional tankah or else it will make any difference

You don't have to go to punj pyare if you commit to complete your tankaah now.

There isn't an official time limit, but it makes sense to complete tankah as soon as possible to receieve full forgiveness.

The Panj pyare are likely to tell you to complete that tankaah that was given in the past.

So the best option is to complete tankaah now and do ardaas for acceptance of the completed tankaah.

of course, if you have comittied additional mistakes/sins since your last peshi, then do go to see the Panj Pyare. Even then try to complete your previous tankaah first if possible, otherwise you are just putting more load on your head.

If you haven't committed any offenses whih require peshi, then just complete your tankhah and don't waste the Punj pyares time.

Just complete the tankah!