Sri Guru Nanak Dev Ji

Akalifauj

4 minutes ago, Akalifauj said:

*A person may deny it out of ego but no man's soul will refuse the Guru. 

*Why can't Sri Guru Nanak Dev Ji take his human flesh form of 1469?  Narsingh came down as half man and lion, so the all powerful Akal Purakh can do it.

* a person can deny it not by ego, but by their own karam, like what happened with Fifth Patshahee, Their brother lived under the same roof and had His darshan daily, yet his hatred and wickedness for Guru Sahiban was much present in him.

* Akal Purukh coming on earth each time is not same like we going to work or uni everyday with the same face. 

Otherwise, why did He prefer and chose to be in the later 9 forms of all the Guru Sahiban.

Even the avataars of Vishnu Jee you mention as Narsingh is different from the others, so watching His coming at our level since the begining it is more likely that He may not come in the same human form, for Akal Purukh or Guru Jee is not a physical entity but a subtle and spiritual Truth in the form of Jot, Their true nature .

2 minutes ago, brotha said:

* a person can deny it not by ego, but by their own karam, like what happened with Fifth Patshahee, Their brother lived under the same roof and had His darshan daily, yet his hatred and wickedness for Guru Sahiban was much present in him.

* Akal Purukh coming on earth each time is not same like we going to work or uni everyday with the same face. 

Otherwise, why did He prefer and chose to be in the later 9 forms of all the Guru Sahiban.

Even the avataars of Vishnu Jee you mention as Narsingh is different from the others, so watching His coming at our level since the begining it is more likely that He may not come in the same human form, for Akal Purukh or Guru Jee is not a physical entity but a subtle and spiritual Truth in the form of Jot, Their true nature .

image.png.43249617ac2d8ca72f12b1edfd2b97bd.png

37 minutes ago, Singh375 said:

5 paragraphs were written explaining how God is behind everything.

You are all Guru’s sangat, if you get something inspirational to read, the Guru is showering his blessings himself. The story is way deeper than x user writing something. I honestly learn things myself reading back after writing. 

When the mind focuses on the Guru, words can come from within. My comments were intended just like a giani finishes katha by saying anything said is the Guru’s words, for I am not worthy. 

4 minutes later this troll had drawn his conclusions and replied to say I am claiming to be the Guru. 4 minutes!

He is so target locked on attack mode. Maybe he could try sleeping on things and looking at it with fresh eyes in the morning!

Original post was written in our mouj, a tribute to my Satguru, how much he does to help his Sikhs, to encourage you all to make Mool Mantar part of your life so you reap the benefits.

Yes my Guru showed me how his pyare leave this world, they also showed how jamdoots unforgivingly beat the life out of people to drag them to hell.

I have no reason for sharing such types of posts other than trying to help you, motivate you to jaap naam.

I asked a Saint once, doing simran you get feeling of sarbat da bhalla, you want whole world to be liberated. They replied people haven’t got same feeling for you, they’d stab you in the back given the chance.

Some people here insult me, judge me, are more interested in trying to guess who I am, speculating things. 

I don’t judge any of you at all, to me you are just souls I thought let’s encourage. If I do judge you the result is why do I bother, they throw everything back in my face. 

How often do you think such posts come along? In dhiyan we remembered all of you, let’s write a motivating post for them. 1 person insulting someone in dhiyan is enough for God to take everything away. 

Can you present the actual post?  I have asked you several times to present it.  Why don't you want to present it?  

Do you remember the story of the three little pigs and the wolf?  You can huff and puff all you want.  Until you present the actual post no one with an unbiased mind will take you for all your huffing and puffing.  Don't fill the room with useless air.  

Also look at the story of the boy who cried wolf.  You keep crying wolf, but the wolf isn't there.  Its a person asking you to present your original post.

Does anyone else find these two sentences to be very strange? It sounds like the the poster wants to give the impression he has some divine soul talkng through him or he has reached a divine state. "In dhiyan we remembered all of you, lets write a motivating post for them."  Who is we?  In dhur ki Bani there is no we.  Dhur ki bani/Gurbani gives all honor and credit to Akal Purakh.   Even between the Guru and Akal Purakh there is no "we".  It is only One.  To say "we"  is speaking of duality.  Its saying I exist and so does Akal Purakh.   One of the objectives of reading Gurbani is to realize I don't exist and only Akal Purakh exist.  In the third sentence he forgets about "we" and moves to a self centered stance.

1 person insulting someone in dhiyan is enough for God to take everything away. 

When a person gets mad with another.   Many times the person will wish bad for the person who made them angry or did something wrong to them according to their minds limited ability.  This poster is upset so he wishes God does something bad to me.  He wishes God takes everything away from me.  How much dhiyan can this poster have if he is rattled by questions and wishes bad for me?  Also wouldn't I be insulting you and the other divine soul that you refer to as "we"?  Why did you separate yourself from the divine soul in this last sentence? You are rattled  by the gurmat stance of mine.  It's a simple gurmat stance of asking questions.   

So enough of the huffing and puffing, you big bad wolf.  Let's see the post.  

On 10/30/2020 at 10:50 PM, Akalifauj said:

image.png.43249617ac2d8ca72f12b1edfd2b97bd.png

The picture  of facepalm above, shows more how much incompetent  and dumb one is for not seeing what is being said with facts, rather than accusing someone as dumb for no apparent reason, other than oneself being drunk in ego... 

2 hours ago, brotha said:

The picture  of facepalm above, shows more how much incompetent  and dumb one is for not seeing what is being said with facts, rather than accusing someone as dumb for no apparent reason, other than oneself being drunk in ego... 

There is a pattern showing of how you shoot off your mouth before taking the time to think something through.  In the thread "are women impure" you say men are worse than women because men rape more than women.  This was another palm to face moment for you, but the poster saved you by not embarrassing you.  You gave other examples as men start wars and invade countries.  Let's start with the most obvious one.  Other two are just as obvious but, the rape one sticks out!!! Pun intended!!!! Can a woman rape a man?  The jeopardy song is playing in the background.   Do you have an answer? Human biology will tell you it's impossible.   There would have to be special circumstances like the woman drugging the man or something of this sort.  To rape the woman biologically......I won't complete this sentence because the smart people, which is everyone except you understand. 

Men start wars and invade countries.  Men have controlled countries and have been in charge of armies since history has been written.  Men are the dominant gender.  So there is no question men will dominant in these two.  The one time a woman ran a country we had innocent men, women, and children slaughtered in 1984 at the Golden temple and surrounding areas.  Let's see if you know her name.

So in the words of star trek about this topic.

image.png.a82fa6ad88ab88226c3dfc7202c0f926.png

• The topic was locked