Amritdhari and relationships

sukhnidhaan

the bujjer kurait is adultry not dating or not talking 2 the opposte sex...adultry is sex with antoher besides ur spouse.

this is how i c it...... if the 2 are going "out" its all good as long as its not a fling thing..something they're both gonna try 2 go the long run with or better yet know its gonna go all the way...toher then that its a waste of time and izaath. But i also feel physical contact should be kept at a minimum......

its like finding ur own wife/husband, as long as no hanky panky shiat goes on henna?

and as long as its not like i have a bf or gf thing...more like practicing for marriage with the person u know ur gonna marry.

• Replies 42
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Arranged Marriage?

:| :| :| :| :|

and whats wrong in that?? rolleyes.gif

tell me wat u guys mean by arranged marriage.

Some see it as your parents say your marrying this person that the end of that.

Other people see it as a Dating service, Parents introduce someone, both parties decide if they like each other and go from there. (key difference eigther party can reject).

Id prob agree with GABROO KHALISTAN DAH on this.

ohmy.gif Whatever happened to friendship?

When a munda is very good friend with a kuri and they spend a lot of time together then we assume that something is going on but when a munda is friend with another munda then its perfectly fine.

So why see it as dating or anything other than friendship. If at a later date two friends get married then its all good.

When it comes to arrange marriage everyone has their own agendas. Parents want a good family with smiiliar social status. Guys want good looking girls and girls want good looking guys. Vicholas look for simmilarities in the couple's personalities, education etc.

Arranged marriages work because they dont just marry kuri and munda but families as well.

Arranged marriages are good for some

Finding your own partner is good as well

I will let add more when i get married LOL.gif long time to go still grin.gif

Whatever happened to friendship?

When a munda is very good friend with a kuri and they spend a lot of time together then we assume that something is going on but when a munda is friend with another munda then its perfectly fine.

So why see it as dating or anything other than friendship. If at a later date two friends get married then its all good.

When it comes to arrange marriage everyone has their own agendas. Parents want a good family with smiiliar social status. Guys want good looking girls and girls want good looking guys. Vicholas look for simmilarities in the couple's personalities, education etc.

Arranged marriages work because they dont just marry kuri and munda but families as well.

Arranged marriages are good for some

Finding your own partner is good as well

I will let add more when i get married  long time to go still

With that answer i wouldve thought u married...u seem so experianced singh ji tongue.gif ...jks

Other people see it as a Dating service, Parents introduce someone, both parties decide if they like each other and go from there. (key difference eigther party can reject).
I'd have to go with this one as my explanation. I mean, this is the person ur gonna be with for the rest of ur life, it's not like choosing what kinda dhal ur gonna be eating tonite rolleyes.gif
Whatever happened to friendship?

r>

There's nothing wrong with friendship, the only people that can really figure out what's going on are the people themselves. It all relies on intent. Wanna be friends? fine, don't matter that much. It's not like you have to avoid eye contact or be on seperate sides of the room all the time....

And yes, people sometimes do have their own agendas when making an arranged marriage. I guess it's just up to the people that are gonna get married to fix that problem.