anyone used sling bow?

shastarSingh

7 minutes ago, GurjantGnostic said:

Way cooler tham hogan. Hogan is dissappointing. I used to love him as a kid. His career has had amazing longevity. He's more hands on with his daughter than I've been with some girlfriends. It's unnerving. 

He was the reason I started following wrestling. Then Bret Hart, then I lost interest when wrestling got really popular. 

On 1/23/2022 at 7:18 PM, GurjantGnostic said:

I was never a big fan but I liked andre the giant, the ultimate warrior, and ray mysterio and ray mysterio jr. And..as a kid..hogan..grumble

Of those, I only briefly liked Ultimate Warrior! But Mysterio had good skills

I remember UW did a speech on WWE show a few years ago - I watched it that day, and he said some things and the way he said them made me think 'I think he will die very soon' - he was dead the next day. I think other people thought the same as me

Going on a tangent again lastly.

@GurjantGnostic

What do you think about the 'OJ Simpson case' . OJ did it ?

http://edition.cnn.com/2009/SHOWBIZ/TV/04/15/hulk.hogan.oj/

CNN) -- Pro wrestling legend Hulk Hogan, embroiled in a bitter divorce with his wife, Linda, told Rolling Stone magazine he can "totally understand" O.J. Simpson, the former football great found liable for the deaths of his wife and another man.

"I could have turned everything into a crime scene like O.J., cutting everybody's throat," Hogan said in the interview for a feature that will run in Friday's edition of the magazine.

"You live half a mile from the 20,000-square-foot home you can't go to anymore, you're driving through downtown Clearwater [Florida] and see a 19-year-old boy driving your Escalade, and you know that a 19-year-old boy is sleeping in your bed, with your wife ...

"I totally understand O.J. I get it," Hogan said.