gurbani in english

singhnee~22

Guest rsingh

this has been bothering me to. I tend to gather all these together and do saskar, or give them to some one to burn respectfully.

With the increase of Panjabi/english Sikh news papers what hould be done. Cn the newspapers be recycled. I currently gather them and burn them. is recycling thm an option? :T:

another option that a lot of gursikhs are beginning to adopt is shredding, especially since there is so much material with english gurbani, or ikonkars, or khandas.

In this case, gurbani is the word, a whole word, not a letter, right, so by shredding, you get lines, or whole letters, but never a complete word of gurbani, and so you can recycle it.

if u or u know someone that can use it then keep it somewhere or else throw it away. burning doesnt really make a difference

another note language seems to be the main thing keeping other cultures from adapting to sikhism so doing more stuff in english is a good thing. i dont believe its important to utter the exact gurmukhi words if u dont even understand what ur saying at all