Animal Products everywhere!!!

V

This is why i stopped eating out, and stopped eating processed foods, then stopped eating from non amrithdaris, then started eating in only sarbloh etc...

Singh Sahib although you've got a point, you can NEVER be safe in todays world

Just read what Gurjeet bhenji wrote

the ATA you use - Rabh janda how many chemicals are in there,

Rabh Janda how many chemicals are injected into the potato you just ate - Rabh Janda! :T:

Although I agree with you about making all the food yourself - but you can't really ever be completly safe :T: unless you live in Panjab that is :wub: @

Boycott western food!! and order everything from Panjab :nihungsmile:

bhull chukk maaf

Waheguroo Jee Ka Khalsa!

Waheguroo Jee Kee Fa

teh!!

• Replies 39
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Waheguroo Jee Ka Khalsa!

Waheguroo Jee Kee Fateh!!

Okay lets stop doing kirtan too because tabla tops are made out of animal hide... come on people you guys are going too far

Waheguroo Jee Ka Khalsa!

I doubt Tabla tops are made by HUNTING animals, rather with already dead animals :T:

But yeah it can be hard to draw a line :wub:

come on people you guys are going too far

I agree with Exempt singh , I am a vegitarian but i dont go into this much detail.

mwsu mwsu kir mUrKu JgVy igAwnu iDAwnu nhI jwxY ]

maas maas kar moorakh jhagarrae giaan dhhiaan nehee jaanai ||

The fools argue about flesh and meat, but they know nothing about meditation and spiritual wisdom.

If you can avoid things with any relation to meat then thats fine but if you cant, then no need to spend discussing it for hours.

How many insects do will kill while walking or driving? And i doubt if tabla sikns are made from already dead animals, rather like any other trade animals are killed especially to provide skin for tablas.

come on people you guys are going too far

I agree with Exempt singh , I am a vegitarian but i dont go into this much detail.

mwsu mwsu kir mUrKu JgVy igAwnu iDAwnu nhI jwxY ]

maas maas kar moorakh jhagarrae giaan dhhiaan nehee jaanai ||

The fools argue about flesh and meat, but they know nothing about meditation and spiritual wisdom.

If you can avoid things with any relation to meat then thats fine but if you cant, then no need to spend discussing it for hours.

How many insects do will kill while walking or driving? And i doubt if tabla sikns are made from already dead animals, rather like any other trade animals are killed especially to provide skin for tablas.

Thanks was looking for that exact quote for hours.

Which reminds me (after i posted the thread)

ARen't we acting a little bit like the Brahmans did when Guru Sahib wrote the Shabad unsure.gif

bhull chukk maaf

Waheguroo Jee Ka Khalsa!