Importance of Sarbloh Granth Sahib!

shastarSingh

32 minutes ago, Jacfsing2 said:

How’s this related to Sarbloh Granth though?

One. I tangent like nobody else. 

Two. The beginning of Dasam Granth reminded me of it. Guru Gobind Singh Ji's respect for Maya allienates some Sikhs. But I think it's important we remember that while we serve and worship only Vaheguru Akal Purakh, his other creations are worth our respect or notice. Just not our service or worship. 

5 hours ago, GurjantGnostic said:

One. I tangent like nobody else. 

Two. The beginning of Dasam Granth reminded me of it. Guru Gobind Singh Ji's respect for Maya allienates some Sikhs. But I think it's important we remember that while we serve and worship only Vaheguru Akal Purakh, his other creations are worth our respect or notice. Just not our service or worship. 

Gursikhs don't have any relationship with Maya.

Gursikhs don't respect Maya nor do gursikhs hate Maya.

In the opening section of Sarbloh Granth Sahib, Guru Gobind Singh ji wrote astotar or praise of 'Sri Maya' .

'Sri maya' means creator or Husband of Maya ie. Waheguru.

By worshipping and praising the 'Creator of Maya', Maya becomes the servant of Gurmukhs and the worldly tasks of gurmukhs get accomplished.

53 minutes ago, shastarSingh said:

Gursikhs don't have any relationship with Maya.

Gursikhs don't respect Maya nor do gursikhs hate Maya.

In the opening section of Sarbloh Granth Sahib, Guru Gobind Singh ji wrote astotar or praise of 'Sri Maya' .

'Sri maya' means creator or Husband of Maya ie. Waheguru.

By worshipping and praising the 'Creator of Maya', Maya becomes the servant of Gurmukhs and the worldly tasks of gurmukhs get accomplished.

I was advising a non Sikh with issues who's tired of hearing about Sikhi lol. Who's definitely interested in a relationship with Maya. I'm just hoping to steer it in the healthiest direction with a Sikhi lifeline planted in her subconscious. 

Thank you for clarifying. My Guri isn't great. And I was confusing the beginning of Sarbloh Granth with what I was hearing. 

In fact, maybe someone can help me be more specific. The english translation is roughly May Maya be helpful. And it's Guru Gobind Singh Ji's Bani. If memory serves.