STORY THREAD

japmans

Japmans quickly piped up and said...

My name is Bond..... Bond Smith....

My quest? is that like... half a question?

my colour? i like my bed!!

the billy goat then started laughing so hard that he fell and fainted.... the group of adventurers were finally able to get to the pond, only to find out that the pond wasn't made of water, but actually filled with..

• Replies 420
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

(anyway Veerjio Bhanjio lets carry on with the story)

so the pond was full of Jello but lucky for them on their travell on the hari mirch road they met with the good wizard Vikram Singh who turned the Jello into water which they could drink.

After this Inder Bhenji apologised about the mirch and promised to calm down with the mirch so on they went to the secret Location to find the crystal powder.

After an hour of walking they reached a gate which could not be opened unless they bought some gifts for the penguins that lived behind the gate ___________

But then Heera Singh remembered that Inder Bhenji had mirch in her bag, so he took some out, and placed it before the penguins... curious as to what this was... the penguins opened the gate and walked towards the mirch.. they looked at it.. then smelled it.. then looked at eachother.. after a minute of nothing, they began to eat the mirch... all of a sudden they started yelling and running in circles.... their mouths were buring so they all ran the opposite way towards the pond.. this left the way open for them to enter through the gates and be on their way....

(yeah well there was a pond of Jello in the desert so I can have penguins in the desert besides these penguins are special tongue.gif )

anywhooooo

Now that they had found the Secret location and had entered through the gates the next thing they neede to do is search for the Crystal so they went around knocking on the door to see if anyone was in, they carried on looking until they came to a big palace made out of ice (yeah I said it ice) when they entered the palace they notice that it was not so cold in the palace as they expected they carried on walking until they reached some double doors, on the door were some instructions which read: To enter throught these doors you must recite the word of pureness, so for a few minutes they wondered what these words could be but then Heera singh came up with and idea "maybe we can all sit in front of this door and naam jap" so they sat and repeated Waheguru waheguru waheguru once they had repeated it 10 times the door opened to reveal a devine hall where kirtan was going on _________