STORY THREAD

japmans

Heera Singh, who's mind was too powerful for that... he then (with the help of the Sikh Incredibles) tried to make them all snap out of their zombie mode.. he then started doing simran... the Sikh Incredibles joined in... slowly they started coming around... and within 20 mins everybody was doing naam jap... by that time.. the fish itself had started doing naam jap... once everybody was themselves again Singhstah ________......

• Replies 420
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Fell asleep. The gang tried to wake singh up but could not succeed so Heera singh went into Inder Bhenji's bag and pulled out a mirch, which he put infron of Singhstah's nose to wake him up this time they were successful, once they had woke Singh up they decided to carry on with their journey to find the powder to save the Doc's wifes life so Heera and his Bhenjio and Veer jio could go back to the right year ____________

***can sum1tell me whas happen cuz i cant reed 16 pages pm me pleez****

to realize that they wer in argentina they decided 2 go to Sant niranjan singhs keerthan concert but heeera thought he would be a heeero and try 2 start his own concerts... and he cant sing,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,__________________

realizing my voice sucked.... i decided to ask japmans to do some kirtan... japmans said we should all go to the other concert.. so we all went... then we started our own little raensabhae.. japmans was first to start, and he of course like alwayz RIPPED it..!! and of course YOURS TRULY :cool: was doin tabla seva... one by one we all took vaari's doing kirtan... day light came and we were still going... at this point we were all very tired so we decided to sleep (after nitnem though :umm: )... after about 8 hours of sleep.. we all woke up to find ourselves back in 2005 at Heera Singhs house... confused, singhstah said ___________......

"we slept too much, we're like rip van winkle" (ten points to anyone who knows what i'm talking about, and I didn't know that sant niranjan singh was alive and doing kirtan concerts in 52 A.D. Argentina rolleyes.gif )....

What're these points worth, cuz i do.. it's that little fairy tale thing about that hobo who slept for 20 years....

uhh..anyways:

They awoke in Heera's house in 2005.. and the first word anyone said came from japmans:

"mm.....PEEJA!!"

Mr Singh, who was a part of the Sikh Incredibles (yh right) was watching all of this all along, and pulled some dodgy dohy thingy form his pocked and said:

'ehlo Japman Singh ji'.

Japman Singh gladly begun chewing the dohy peeja looking thingy. All of a Sudden from nowhere appeared...