STORY THREAD

japmans

Waheguroo Jee Ka Khalsa!

Waheguroo Jee Kee Fateh!!

the crystal powder was kept in a top secret location which is so secret its name cant even be mentioned shhh.gif .The place was in the North Pole so they set out to the North pole following the hari mirch road and met a few more people on the way while singing "follow the hari mirch road, follow the hari mirch road"

• Replies 420
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

THIS TOOK ME A LONG TIME TO WRITE SINGHSTAH, AND EVEN LONGER TO THINK ABOUT, SO I'M NOT GONNA TAKE IT DOWN, EVEN IF YOU DID POST BEFORE ME

On a side note, congratulations are in order for anybody that can actually figure that out, because god knows that it confused me more than once.

Doc: "we have to go far enough into the future, so that you can meet my past-present self, who can then go and tell your future-present self that He needs to go to my past-present self and go into the past to your present-past self and tell him to go into the future to get the chemical that isn't made yet, and then you have to give it to my future-future self, so that he can go into the past to your past-past self, who will then go into the past to my past-past self to get the herb that's extinct. After that, he can go into the present-past to give it to me. Simple isn't it?"

Heera: " ohmy.gif ..... "

Doc: " grin.gif This is gonna take a while...."

Heera: ".... ohmy.gif

Heera Singh not understanding a thing the Doc said, told Doc they should just keep following the Hari Mirch Road to the Secret location where the crystal Powder was hidden so on the way with the groopies they had found they carried on, on the way there came a big bang they all turned around to see what was wrong when the turne around they noticed that __________ had been eating the Mirch .......................

(__________ had been eating the Mirch ....................... )

Inder Bhenji had been eating the Mirch..... but when they looked closer.. she wasn't eating it.. she was picking the mirch and puttin it in her bag... they approached to ask her why she was doing this.. she said that she needed the mirch for her pronthay's... then they all nodded with approval and started helping her pick the mirch.. after about 10 mins they continued on their way on their way ... about an hour later theydecided to stop off... they found a spot and made a fire... luckily Inder Bhenji alwayz comes prepared... she brought out a mini 'tava' out of her bag and began to make pronthay, as they were all very hungry... however, while they were eating japmans _________......

They were walking on for a small while, until they started to feel something. That's when they realized, that those paronta that they ate, had waaaaaaaaaaay too much mirch in it. Tounges on fire, they ran farther and farther up the path desperatley looking for some kind of relief for their burning mouths. Suddenly, they spotted a pond in the distance......

They all ran towards the pond.. getting closer and closer they began to feel relieved... as they were almost at the pond, a huge billy goat stood infront of themm...... "who dares invade my land?" he grunted... "sorry mr. billy goat, Inder Bhenji's pronthay were way too spicy, we need some water because our mouth's are on fire" said smartsingh.... the billy goat pondered for a second... then looked up and said "you may only crosss if you answer these 3 quetsions correctly... ".. they looked at eachother and decided they had no other choice "okay" they all agreed... "okay.. Question 1 _________".....

Guest vikramkhalsa

question 1: What is your name?

question 2: What is your quest?

question 3: What is your favorite color?

as they pondered over the answers to these impossible questions...