Young Sikhs Birmingham Meeting

kurtas

Can we add a few more things to discuss like :

The need for a Takht in the UK/Europe. (Seeing as the 5th Takht was not added until the 20th century there is nothing to stop the Panth creating more Takhts.)

The need to prepare Degh (Karah Prashad) according to Rehat and not letting people prepare it by deviating from this.

The need to cut down on the number of Dals, sabjis prepared for langar.

The need to stop these Shin Kin type martial arts and start teaching boxing in Gurdwara. This shin Kin type martial arts is really a waste of time. I have seen a few people who have done shin Kin for many years have seven bells knocked out of them by boxers in street fights.

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

RSS and indian govt agents have infiltrated our gurdwaras and taken up high positions such as President, and others and they are ruining us, removing pics of Singh Shaheeds, Removing Pics Of Sant Baba Jarnail Singh Ji Khalsa "Bhindranwale" from calendars, walls, everywhere, stopping PANTHIC confrences, and other "Khalistan" Programs, please pay attention and see into this...

This is a point we need to take action ON!! if we stay home and leave Gurdwara and go to have darshan of Guru Sahib on New Years, Vaisakhi and Divali, then we are doing their mission for them!!

Wake up please its time the youth took action and i am 100% sure that older PANTHIC Singhs will be MORE than Happy to support the Sikh Youth in this.

I do not believe what you have written. Name a few of these people and share proof that they are agents of GOI and RSS.

come to the meeting and i will give you ALL the proof you want, i don't want to plaster it over the forum, i'm informing Sri Sadh Sangat of this meeting not naming and shaming "RSS And GOI" agents.

But please do come to the meeting, you can have all the proof you want, not even that many people will back me up as they know how agents have infiltrated our Gurdwaras Khalsa Ji, you may see it as a joke now, but at the time of june 1984 it was all a joke to some people and still is now, its only the Panth Dardi's And Panthic Sikhs who it actually hurt!

come to the meeting and i will give you ALL the proof you want, i don't want to plaster it over the forum, i'm informing Sri Sadh Sangat of this meeting not naming and shaming "RSS And GOI" agents.

But please do come to the meeting, you can have all the proof you want, not even that many people will back me up as they know how agents have infiltrated our Gurdwaras Khalsa Ji, you may see it as a joke now, but at the time of june 1984 it was all a joke to some people and still is now, its only the Panth Dardi's And Panthic Sikhs who it actually hurt!

What is wrong with naming and shaming. If you have the proof then there is nothing wrong with naming them no this forum.

Also why not name and shame these pakandee "baba" who come over form India every year to collect money and then you read in the papers that they have been abusing women etc.

Kurta veerjee.. if you really wanted to know then u shud go to the meeting and there you can have the proof.

I take on board what you are saying S1ingh Ji but if Shirmoni is going to make accusations he should be happy to make them on forums like this especially if he has proof.

Dear Singh Shiromani,

While I may not agree with everything regarding the Agenda I wish you and the rest of the Sikhs who attend the meeting on the 29th January all the best. At least you are getting off your backside and doing something for Sikhi.

Please try to spread the word to as many Sikh females to turn up.

Also on the Agenda please can we discuss the representation of Sikhs in the Public Sector. Did you know Sikhs and Hindus as an ethnic group have the highest percentage as an ethnic group who attend University but where are we represented in Management, Directorships, Board Level, Media, Sports, Politics, etc. Not all of us can own a Business on the Broadway, Soho Road, Dudley Road etc.

I will try to make the 29th January meeting.