Young Sikhs Birmingham Meeting

kurtas

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Young Sikhs has not been set up for the slander of any jathebandi, or any individual, it is another set up in place to promote sikhi amongst young Sikhs throughout the UK using the Miri-Piri concept - issues that effect Young Sikhs should definately be discussed, but as member of Young Sikhs i totally agree that no jathebandi should be slated. If people have problems with anything, they should bring them forward for discussion and a remedy/solution to the problem should be saught - Which I am quite certain will be the case with Young Sikhs UK.

why are you singh shiromani takin tha piss out of what gnnsj at tha end of the day they do seva.and they do not critiscise ne1 like u do.y do u think u are god and try to say whu is good and whu is bad. and what about u stop singh did u go to do the kar seva let me guess 'NO' wel there u go and how did gnnsj BODGE it up. i thought were suposed to be sikhs we follow guru jis direction whu are we to judge but u lot think ur special u can judge people.

WJKK

WGJWJKK

WGJF

Why, why, why does every time a newish Sikh Organisation is in the process of being set up and an agenda drawn up that the issue of 'Khalistan' is top of the list.

For Khalistan to be a viable state it needs to cover a huge land area taking in to account, industrial and agricultural heartlands, access to natural resources such as water, a gateway to the sea, any landlocked nation has to have Treaties with its neighbours to fly over its airspace, any plane flying over its airspace without permission is seen as an act of war. What would become of Sikh Soldiers who are in the Indian Army? What about the constitution will there be guarantees in law to protect the minorities, will the new Khalistan attract foreign investment? Any expanding economy needs to attract migrant workers will the Indians be welcome in Khalistan if they are NOT Sikh? You go to any village, town, city in the Punjabi there is a genuine wish for a sizeable majority to settle out in the West? If you think this is not the case look around you and see how many Sikhs have left the Punjab for good legally and illegally, whom will the new Khalistan be for?

And if Khalistan is created, can it be guaranteed foreign governments like the Pakistani will not interfere. Pakistan probably has a military plan already drawn up to take over once a Khalistan is created, if you think this is rubbish look at the history of Punjab and recently of 1947. Look how Pakistan has fought a proxy war over Jammu Kashmir for the last 50 years and yes it has been the brave Sikhs fighting off the enemies of India. Any hint that Khalistan is a terrorist State or supports terrorist activities you h

ave to contend with America and its military and economic might. Look what happened to the Sudanese factory making aspirin when America got its facts wrong.

I am under no illusions that the GOI abuses minorities like the Sikhs but it also abuses untouchables and other religious minorities.

As a Sikh I want to talk about the elimination of caste, excommunications of Sikhs who play on the caste card, found taking bribes, found guilty of criminal acts. I Want a Sikh Organisation to be created which is missionary and will bring new members on board even they are low caste Hindus. I want to talk about Sikhs who have settled in the West their rights, their representation in private and public sector jobs, education, bringing up kids free from the influence of drugs and alcohol, paying of mortgages, health care, pension deficits, how corner shops are struggling against the onslaught of the big supermarket chains, the building over the countryside, this directly affects the quality of life, how Sikhs are under attack from other religions, how Sikhs in the Middle East are not allowed to build places of worship. What about the Sikhs left in Pakistan after 1947, what has the SGPC and the Akali Dal done to protect them, remember how many Sikhs left Jammu Kashmir during the troubles and how many Sikhs left Afghanistan once the Taliban came to power. Have Sikhs ever been compensated for the loss of life, limb, land, property during 1947. If the SGPC and the Akali Dal failed to protect Sikhs across the World how will they protect others in a new Khalistan?

Jeevan veer ji,

I cannot argue with your point, at the same time, I would like to stress that by no means is Khalistan the top item on the agenda of Young Sikhs - it is one of the issues - of course it is - and one of the issues that has great importance and requires a lot of thought, as proven by your post - this is one of the reasons it is on the agenda.

There has already been so much talk about Khalistan, not just over the past twenty years, but far longer... it's about time Young Sikhs had this on the agenda, to discuss the real possibilities, and the practicalities.... if not anything by way of land, at least Young Sikhs will realise the needs for Khalistan, and the requirements, before just shouting for it.

We have to learn for ourselves the points that you have made, and then work on these points, but if we don't keep these thoughts alive through these organisations, it will remain too distant a dream...

Just my thoughts.

Bhul chuk Maaf.

The gold plating job is a bodge up whether you like it or not. If it is not ask soho Road wale to hire wold reknown heritage/restoration experts to disprove people like me !! :wub: ))))

Q. Let me ask you. Did the soho rd wale consult with experts before undertaking the seva ?

A. ANSWER IS an emphatic NO

Q. Have experts raised doubts over the seva after looking at the methods used to carry out the bodge up ?

A. Emphatic answer is YES.

Q. Does marble need room/space to breathe ?

A. YES

Q. Has the method used by Soho rd wale followed the old method for fixing the gold top the inner marble structure thereby allowing the marble to breathe ?

A. Emphatic answer NO.

Q. Could the bodge up method used lead to the marble beginning to crumble away and discolour ?

A. Emphatic answer...... YES

Q. Do Soho Rd wale know that experts have criticised the methods used ?

A. Emphatic answer .....YES

Q. Have they done anything to remedy the bodge up ?

A. NO.

Q. Did renovation/restoration experts raise doubts over the methods being used prior to and during the bodge up ?

A. Yes

Q. Was I and the millions of other Sikhs there when the Thanda Burj at Sirhind was clad in cheap white marble by Kar Seva wale and who criticise this bodge up seva ?

A. NO.

Q. Was I and the millions of other Sikhs there when the Thanda Burj at Sirhind was clad in cheap white marble by Kar Seva wale and who criticise this bodge up seva ?

A. NO.

:wub: @ :@ @ :@ @ ä

Stop Singh!

You've made a wonderful post and show how big losers we are who don't ever care about our heritage being ruined by bulldozer baba....... no.gifpray.gif

bhull chukk maaf

Waheguroo Jee Ka Khalsa!

Waheguroo Jee Kee Fateh!!