The next Great bhagat will change the world.

Mahavir

Waheguroo Jee Ka Khalsa!

Waheguroo Jee Kee Fateh!!

Pyare jio, if we look at the response to the awful events of the tsunami, and the way in which the world has come together to raise funds, we realise we live in a different world. Today the media and communications links have made us a global village. So much money has been collected, one wonders and hopes it will all reach those who needs it, and not get lost in so-called adminstration costs.

I was thinking today, soon another Great bhagat is going to be blessed on this earth. A great Gursikh like our beloved Bhai sahib Randhir Singh, Baba Jarnail singh and Baba Attar singh ji.

However the effect of this bhagat will be much greater than anything seen before. He/she will be able to do seva on a global level and influence on a global level via media and communication links.

When I used to speak to Bhai Rama singh ji about the future. I could not see it. I could not see how the world will leave maya and start Japping Naam, keeping rehit and doing seva. I could not see how his vision would become reality, now I can. This bhagat will communicate in many languages to many people, and his jeevan will transcend many nations.

Khalsa will become a world wide concept, it only awaits a person , or persons who inside themselves create such an amazing jeevan, that wherever they look All they see is his blessings and naam, and if that is not there. then by looking at him/her, those people too are inspired to change.

Who will be the Bhagat kabir ji, Baba Deep singh or Mata Bagh kaur of our generation?

Who will use these blessings and communicate in english the message of Gurbani

using todays mediums to a world wide audience?

Waheguroo Jee Ka Khalsa!

vwihgurU jI kw Kwlsw!

vwihgurU jI kI &iqh!!

Absolutely. And you are right, jee, the next great one will have a leg up... with the internet and revolutionary ways of instant worldwide communication, his/her message can be spread far at an instant... and certainly in english too :wub:

pray.gif I hope that day is soon!

vwihgurU jI kw Kwlsw!

vwihgurU jI kI &iqh!!

VJKK VJKF

Thats a nice post...

Just dont expect too much. Coz its quite a massive expectation - the arrival of a Bhagat in this generation or two.

We all already have an inspiration. Maharaaj has, in the past, blessed us with so much inspiration, that we should not be as hungry as we are for the arrival of a new Bhagat. The jeevan of people like Bhai Sahib Randhir Singh Jee ( :wub: ) and others inspire more n more people as the age passes - but if not that alone, we have, in the present, Sri Guroo Granth Sahib Jee - who alone possesses so much pyaar, beauty, and light in this world that fills the entire world. The difficult thing is letting that light fill our own entire world.

Mahavir, u said

I really hope he's from Canada.

Nup nup jio... do not limit gender to the possible coming of a Bhagat as if you have such expectations and limitations, you will fail to see the such a Saint.

Bhul chuk maaf please

Waheguroo Jee Ka Khalsa!

When do you reckon this new bhagat will come? so are you saying that people will start coming into sikhi by this new bhagat? Some chardi kala gursikh must now when this new bhagat is coming, but they have to keep it gupt.

This has hyped me up. Sorry about these irrelevant questions.

Waheguroo Jee Ka Khalsa!