after kuljug?

sall

• Replies 37
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Gurfateh!!

From what i know avatar (incarnation) doesnt refer to God, because like was said before God is not in the cycle of rebirth. However Guru Gobind Singh Ji Maharaaj talks about the incarnations of Vishnu in Chaubis Avatar ( 24 incarnations of Vishnu) please bear in mind that Guru Gobind Singh Ji Maharaaj never worshipped any deity but the one formless Akal Purkh. The tales of the Devis and Devtay (deities) are all written with Sikh philosophy in mind, they all have a Sikh slant and fall in with Sikh thought. Anyway Nehkalanki (Kalki) is the 24th incarnation Guru Ji talks about and in hindu Mythology Kalki as said before is to bring an end to kalyug, by appearing on his horse "Devadatta" with his sword in is hand and will kill all those who are false and evil. Leaving good to prevail.

However i don;t yet fully understand how Maharaaj ji says kaliyug will come to an end am still reading Sri Dasam Granth Ji and translations to understand.

Hope iv helped tho, please forgive me for any mistakes.

Bhul Chuk Maaf

Gurfateh!!