after kuljug?

sall

Gurfateh!!

By the way this is an image of Kalki:

Correction, that is an image of Kalki according to the artist. :nihungsmile:

Just for discussion sake, is anyone else hearing alot about 2012? It is the end of the Mayan Calendar and could be the beggining of something big. Some 3HO folks think it is the start of the Aqaurius age.

• Replies 37
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Waheguru Ji ka Khalsa Waheguru Ji Ke Fateh

Dear Cybersangat Jeeo.

Kalyug,satyug,treta,dwapar these yugs under the belief of hindu methodology have a certain time i.e so many thousands of years and so forth. This kind of thinking does not conincide with teachings from SGGS, you only need to read the Assa Di Vaar and it is explained well enough. If you can get the recent 25 cd collection of vihcaar on Assa Di Vaar by Pro Darsshan Singh Ji it will help you understand the Gurmat way. Thinking of the yugs like human beings i.e giving them time and so forth is all hindu methodology, bascially your telling people on that soon as it strucks midnight from satyug to kalyug or vice versa people on this earth are suddenly going to change, no way. Assa di Vaar teaches that raam and ravan were in the same yug, so were harnaksh and pralaad, therfore on all yugs there was good and bad. The need is for the human mind to evaluate what kind of yugs it goes through every day, for example when you 're doing nitnem in the morning you;re in satyug mode, when during the day someone cuts you up while you are driving , you suddenly stick up two fingers that's not satyug anymore it's treta mode. Gurbani teaches over and over about the mind and putting it in the right mode everyday. I would give quotes here from Gurbani but would urge people to get that CD set and listen to it will wake you up from hindu methodology.

Dasm Granth has loads of things written in it and we cannot even confirm that all was written by Guru Gobind Singh Ji which is a FACT. One has to bear in mind that just before the singh sabha movement began it had been in the hands of the nirmali sants for years , who most l

ikely changed things in the Dasam Granth. I can assure you that SGGS (Siri Guru Granth Sahib Ji) is hard enough for a normal person (in one life time) to understand and apply its teachings, afterall this was left for as Guru Sahib by Guru Gobind Singh Ji. And for people thinking about avtars and Guru Ji coming back in some form or another ponder on this from Guru Granth Sahib

" SATGURU MERA SADA SADA NAH AVAEE NAA JAAEE , OOOH ABNASI PORKH HAA SAB MAHAN RAHEAA SMAAEE" . Sorry about spellings If need be I will post the exact translation and quote with panna, ...basically there will be no one coming back to save the Sikhs, they 'll have to work hard with it themselves and produce up coming generations of Sikhs with rehat who are proficient in loads of Languages to get Guru Ji 's mesage across in this world.

Gurfateh!!

"Dasm Granth has loads of things written in it and we cannot even confirm that all was written by Guru Gobind Singh Ji which is a FACT"

Sri Dasam Granth Sahib Ji has loads of things written in it and many studies have confirmed that it was all written by Guru Gobing singh Ji Maharaaj, which is a FACT.

It may be your personal opinion that Sri Dasam Granth Sahib Ji is not completely Gurbani, but do not throw around vulgar comments as mentioned just to suit ones' self. I would love to post proofs on Sri Dasam Granth Sahib Ji, however that would be changing the topic of this thread and also admin would not be too happy :wub:

Please forgive me for any mistakes.

Bhul Chuk Maaf

Gurfateh!!

Nehkalanki (Kalki) is the 24th incarnation Guru Ji talks about and in hindu Mythology Kalki as said before is to bring an end to kalyug, by appearing on his horse "Devadatta" with his sword in is hand and will kill all those who are false and evil. Leaving good to prevail.

However i don;t yet fully understand how Maharaaj ji says kaliyug will come to an end am still reading Sri Dasam Granth Ji and translations to understand.

Hope iv helped tho, please forgive me for any mistakes.

Bhul Chuk Maaf

Gurfateh!!

that's interesting. i thought the gurus didnt even believe the hindu mythilogical gods existed so how could they be saying that it would come? i dont believe in that

Gurfateh!!

Maharaaj Ji is just narating stories from hindu mythology( remember it is only mythology), that's why i stated i don't yet fully understand how kalyug will come to an end according to Maharaaj Ji and am still researching. However if kalyug has originated from hindu mythology, why is it Guru Nanak Dev Ji Maharaaj has belief in kalyug?

There is nothing in Sri Dasam Granth Sahib Ji that contradicts Sri Guru Granth Sahib Ji. Maharaaj Ji uses these stories with Sikh philosiphy in mind.

Im still learning so please forgive me for any mistakes, again im trying not to change this thread to a discussion on authenticity of Sri Dasam Granth Sahib Ji.

Bhul Chuk Maaf

Gurfateh!!