after kuljug?

sall

• Replies 37
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Gurfateh!!

Maharaaj Ji is just narating stories from hindu mythology( remember it is only mythology), that's why i stated i don't yet fully understand how kalyug will come to an end according to Maharaaj Ji and am still researching. However if kalyug has originated from hindu mythology, why is it Guru Nanak Dev Ji Maharaaj has belief in kalyug?

There is nothing in Sri Dasam Granth Sahib Ji that contradicts Sri Guru Granth Sahib Ji. Maharaaj Ji uses these stories with Sikh philosiphy in mind.

Im still learning so please forgive me for any mistakes, again im trying not to change this thread to a discussion on authenticity of Sri Dasam Granth Sahib Ji.

Bhul Chuk Maaf

Gurfateh!!

ok so what point was being made about that story? its not what the guru actually believed and agreeed with right?

Gurfateh!!

On a simple level they were acts of heroism, these hindu gods were very powerful and took out oppressors such as kaam krodh lobh moh hankar. It can represent humans on a metaphorical level, we should all be gods and have the power and the heroism to overcome these thoughts, these actions which will take us away from Akaal Purukh, Guru Ji never worshiped any hindu deity, as Akaal Purukh is supreme thus they only worshiped Waheguru. In another example the "aad chand" which is worn by Akali Nihang Singhs ; they are not showing allegience or worship to Shiv Ji, why it is worn is to invoke a sense of power, as in the stories Shiv Ji, the destroyer, very easily destroyed, thus Maharaaj Ji is making us as powerful as these hindu mythological gods, to destroy evil, the Khalsa lived in a region full of hindu opressors, just by wearing the Aad Chand it instilled fear within the opressors.

Khalsa Akaal Purukh Ki Fauj!

The Khalsa is the army of God!

Thus Akaal Purukh has given us the power to create life and destroy life. The Khalsa i believe is the next closest thing God.

Bhul Chuk Maaf

Gurfateh!!

If I referred to Harry Potter, Unicorn or Elves - does this mean they exist??? NO!

Whether Hindu gods or goddesses existed or not - its irrelevant for Sikhi! Coz Guru Sahib used METAPHORS to explain to the simple by using illustrations and examples what reality is and how Vaheguru is everything, everywhere and the greatest thing of all.

I remember listening to Kathaa at Takht Sri Damdama Sahib ji, and the Giani Ji there said that Shiv, Raam, Krishan etc did exist... but they were NOT gods or dieties. They were simply kings or rulers. THey were charasmatic and influencial. There popularity, influence and power led to people to exaggerate their powers, capabilities and significance to the level of God.

--- I can believe this... just think - the followers of Sai Baba think he is God!!!!! yet he is nothing!!! he just does tricks and stuff.

food for thought.

bhul chuk maaf.

Gurfateh!!

Just remember anther thought about the Aad Chand ;

Shiv Ji wore the moon as a crown, as they also refer to Shiv Ji as King of time (remember time in those days was calculated by the waxing and waning of the moon).

The Khalsa is the army of Akaal Purukh, Akaal meaning everlasting, thus the Khalsa is ever lasting, hence we are the Kings of time.

Just realised that now, maybe wrong but, i think my point can be seen??

Bhul Chuk Maaf

Gurfateh!!

Gurfateh!!

In Bachitra Natak Maharaj Ji say:

When I, Akaalpurukh, first created the universe,

Amongst My creations turned out to be, misery, inflicting demons;

They became mad with their mystical and muscular powers, and

They would not worship their adorable Creator. 6

Then out of anger, i destroyed them all in a short time;

And instead, i created gods and angels.

They, too, mustered considerable power, and glorification;

And, started assuming they to be God themselves. 7

Shiva started to call himself Immortal;

Vishnu also equated himself to the Creator;

Brahma called himslef the Supreme, and

No one considered the Lord as the Lord. 8

^_^

Thats pretty self explanitary, please to not be confused when the term "gods and angels" is used, as it is apparant that Akaalpurukh is Supreme God and only God, the term "gods" is used to signify an extreme from the original demons, and recognise them as heavenly creatures.

I hope this helps clarify that "hindu gods" did exist BUT are not GOD (Akaalpurukh)

Bhul Chuk Maaf

Gurfateh!!

Fauji...

you meniton

"Sri Dasam Granth Sahib Ji has loads of things written in it and many studies have confirmed that it was all written by Guru Gobing singh Ji Maharaaj, which is a FACT."

I would say that is an equally vulgar statement based on your personal opinion.

Waheguru Ji ka Khalsa Waheguru Ji Ke Fateh

And first and foremost it wasn't my personal opinion , it's the opinion of the Khalsa from Siri Akal Takt Sahib.

Anyway as mature adults we agree to disagree here then move on to topic of this debate which was kalyug then we have to take into context and relevance of what has been left for us to understand which is GURU GRANTH SAHIB JEE. And what I mentioned here about the timeline and so forth is also a fact when you look at translations of Bhai Manmohan Singh, Bhai Vir Singh, Professor Sahib Singh, and professor Darshan Singh Je just reiterates those translations for us to understand SGGS that those timelines are for us to understand our ownself everyday.If tomorrow is supposed to be satyug then there is no way we're all gona change into different type of people after the midnight hour passes. The need is for one to stay in satyug mode at all times even while posting mails on the internet.