Beautiful Swedish philosophy!

55 minutes ago, shastarSingh said:

Gurjant gnostic veer

Plz reply

Thank you bumping. I like it overall. 

Two notes. Positivity. Be careful with that. They say it's about balance but be positive always, and that is a tricky sword bro. I prefer the double edged mind of the Khanda that accepts both. 

Also "moderation" is an argument to enable a lot of ultimately unbalancable behaviors. 

But the overall jist of it I like. 

41 minutes ago, GurjantGnostic said:

Thank you bumping. I like it overall. 

Two notes. Positivity. Be careful with that. They say it's about balance but be positive always, and that is a tricky sword bro. I prefer the double edged mind of the Khanda that accepts both. 

Also "moderation" is an argument to enable a lot of ultimately unbalancable behaviors. 

But the overall jist of it I like. 

Yes it's not perfect but it's still very good.

I like

Imperfection is beauty.

Only God and Guru Sahib ji are perfect.

The last piece of advice that Swedish philosophy gives us is to abandon the (unattainable) goal of perfection: there is nothing more frustrating than aspiring to something unattainable. Wonder lies in the middle ground, in the moments of imprecision and imperfection that characterise our lives, in moments of forgetfulness and freedom. Once we have recognized the subjective proportions that allow us to reach a balance, it is only up to us to defend that space by focusing on small steps. True happiness is knowing how to immerse oneself in one's life with joy and preserve the strength to face every day with serenity, living and working with harmony, simplicity and awareness.

5 tips for getting the most out of 5. Imperfection is beautyThe last piece of advice that Swedish philosophy gives us is to abandon the (unattainable) goal of perfection: there is nothing more frustrating than aspiring to something unattainable. Wonder lies in the middle ground, in the moments of imprecision and imperfection that characterise our lives, in moments of forgetfulness and freedom. Once we have recognized the subjective proportions that allow us to reach a balance, it is only up to us to defend that space by focusing on small steps. True happiness is knowing how to immerse oneself in one's life with joy and preserve the strength to face every day with serenity, living and working with harmony, simplicity and awareness.