Wearing Kirpan in public..

S1ngh

. I have been travelling on flights with my kirpan without bein detected (im not speaking abt domestic flights im talking about international flights) M not trying to blow my own trumpet (but hey if i can do it i bet you all can surely do it too)

Whoa!! ohmy.gif

how'd you manage to do that???

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Waheguroo Jee Ka Khalsa!

Waheguroo Jee Kee Fateh!!

They took my slay (Baaj) which i had in my pocket when i was going to France :(

i can get it on as well, its easy, but lets not post methods on a PUBLIC forum because then they will start searching all sikhs for shastars and make life worse for all of us.

5abi wich...:

Mere Batoe/PARS wich ek Slay si....jeri oona nu nhi laabi si :)grin.gif

Waheguroo Jee Ka Khalsa!

Waheguroo Jee Kee Fateh!!

Guest balwinderkaur

. I have been travelling on flights with my kirpan without bein detected (im not speaking abt domestic flights im talking about international flights) M not trying to blow my own trumpet (but hey if i can do it i bet you all can surely do it too) 

Whoa!! 

how'd you manage to do that???

i've managed to do the same too. its simple..juz do ardaas and tell gurujee to keep you safe. :) one simple ardaas has made me pass through strict checkpoints in Singapore Airport, Australia, Dubai,Sri Lanka,Germany and Paris. However, if the metal detectors still detect your kirpaan and beep and you're called over to be checked(like i was called up in Dubai on my way back to S'pore :@)...juz do an ardaas and do your best to convince them that the beep came from your sarbloh kara. :( Thazz what i did and those dumb arabs fell for it *hahahahah i still laugh about it when i recall*

-emo& tongue.gif -->tongue.gif...but pfeeeeeeewww luckily i managed to get away with it. ALL HIS KIRPAA. :@^_^ Another thing you might consider doing is before you depart, get the local sikh body to sign a letter which explains that the kirpaan is solely for religious purposes and you have no intention of hijacking their precious Boeing 747 or Airbus. tongue.gif Hope that helps, ultimately everything is in VAAHEGUROO's hands.....HE will protect his Gursikhs. ;)