Circles

Inder 84

• Replies 24
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest noonespecial
kinda off subject but I've heard that people who can draw perfect circles are a lil bit coo coo

actually in order to prove to the clergy that he was a capable artist, Michelangelo drew a perfect circle.

Well can't he still be crazy? I mean geniuses have been thought to be crazy in the past, and later proved to be 100% true in the present, case in point Galilieo. Burned at the stake because he said that the sun didn't revolve around the earth, it was the other way around. grin.gif anyone notice something here? Or how about Guru Nanak Dev Ji? Many people thought he was crazy in his youth, but everything is true, and still holds true today. So just because people think the guy might be crazy, or don't think that he can't be good at anything. Like being an artist. Mental institution by day, painting the chapel ceilings by night..... :wub:

And it's not that I don't like circles, it's that I don't like creepy little girls that go hit.gif and jamdoot.gif . Those are some pretty freaky girls with their little circles....