UK Sikhs | UK Muslims

Getae

Hi people,

Why is it that you always hear of Muslims beating on the Sikhs but almost never hear of the Sikhs actually fighting back? I think this is a slap in the face of Sikh ancestors, in Canada+U.S. they have more Muslims then the UK does and the Sikhs here have practically never faced an attack, or if they have, someone's been shot/knifed/batted down because they shouldn't of messed with the Sikhs in the first place =\

I am from uk and am very good friends with a lot of muslim guys and girls. My dad has muslim friends. They even brought clothes for him from pakistan just like we bring stuff for some muslim ppl we know from india.

Problems do exists, but like someone said, uk is a small country, compared to usa and canada. So you cant use them as examples.

UK is kind of crazy letting in so many Pakistanis and Indians into the same little country. These peeps start living in the same little crowded cities and same crowded schools.

Here's a little secret : Pakis and Indians are only friends when they have no other choice.

Canada is great. There's like a gazzillion miles between the next sign of life.