UK Sikhs | UK Muslims

Getae

lol ahahahahah "IT HELPS GIRLS ON THE RIGHT PATH" wow dude, why does that website have to compare Sikhism vs Islam to begin with? They are trying to discredit another relegion, if anything they should just base it on Sikhism alone, and NO IM NOT MUSLIM MYSELF, but I do have respect for all relegions, afterall Waheguru is also Allah.

Have you seen the intro on that site? Sikh woman...Muslim woman... lol its a joke, although I do know that Muslim women are not treated fairly at all etc. this is just like a white guy going to a black guy and saying, look at who I am and look at what you are!

Hi guys,

Sikhism is supposed to respect all relegions, but when one converts to Islam its the biggest mistake of their life? Does anyone else see a contradiction here? I dont think this is the Sikh inside of you talking bro, this is your own feeling towards Islam talking.

Whatever like Mahavir said its another site, I'm dropping this subject now.

Back to the topic,

When are Sikhs finally going to live upto the name of Singh aka Lion and actually stand firm against these attacks of emotional/physical abuse from the Muslim community? I'm not saying go out and beat up Muslims either, I'm saying stand up and fight when the time comes and not look like "wussies" although I could use a better word.

Hi guys,

Sikhism is supposed to respect all relegions, but when one converts to Islam its the biggest mistake of their life? Does anyone else see a contradiction here? I dont think this is the Sikh inside of you talking bro, this is your own feeling towards Islam talking.

No one here is fighting islam. If someone wants to convert then thats their choice, but that is IF THEY have been given that choice. If someone learns about islam and decides to convert then who are we to stop them. But Akal purakh's Fauj's post was regarding the website. That website deals with sikh girls who were converted via deception not becuase of love for islam.

Hi guys,

Key word "respect".

Doesn't mean we jump at the idea of Sikhs converting. Even if they do, it's their choice, but it's our responsibility to educate those who are ignorant. And yes, it's mostly girls who fall for pakistanis, so it's not even a genuine conversion. The girls get coerced with talk like "sikhism believes all paths are equl, so following islam isn't a big deal".