UK Sikhs | UK Muslims

Getae

Hi Jag,

If there was a non relegious person who had no idea about the Sikh relegion the question he would ask is, what was the need of Sikhism when theres already Hinduism?!?!

Lets not act childish, relegions are just different paths to the same one God, and I find Sikhisms beleif system to be the best one, thats my own opinion.

getae.. are you sure you're not just here to cause troubel..

But i have one question for you.. and think hard about this..

lets say your little sister starts to go out with a muslim guy and he converts her and takes her away from you and your family.. what would you do? how would you feel????

secondly... Its all gud having respect for other religions.. but if people openly target young girls to convert to their faith... well there's summat wrong there!

gurfateh.

Hi Taran,

lets say your little sister starts to go out with a muslim guy and he converts her and takes her away from you and your family.. what would you do? how would you feel????

First off, our family is a non relegious one, but we do know of our ancestors and their sacrifices very well and to respect them we are fully aware not to get involved with any sort of "relationships" such as boyfreind/girlfreind etc. with non-Sikh peoples. And if it did happen, well first I'd probably shoot the guy and then I'd probably shoot my sister. Honest answer.

When are Sikhs finally going to live upto the name of Singh aka Lion and actually stand firm against these attacks of emotional/physical abuse from the Muslim community? I'm not saying go out and beat up Muslims either, I'm saying stand up and fight when the time comes and not look like "wussies" although I could use a better word.

I'm not from the Uk, so tell me, is it mostly the Muslims picking on the Sikhs?

Also, do they pick on Turbaned Sikhs, or just non-muslim browns?

I hate to sound like this, but I think it's muslim leaders who might be inciting them to go after kafirs, or am I wrong?

Also, they (pakis) know Sikhs are a minority everywhere, so they can't retaliate in the same way. For example, if they go after hindus, the Bajrang Dal is going to open up a can of whoop a** back in India.

Waheguroo Jee Ka Khalsa!

Waheguroo Jee Kee Fateh!!

Well...I come from bradistan....and ive never had any problems from any muslims......infact a whole bunch of them are tight with me :wub: ....I really think this thread has no meaning!!!

And thanks taran totally agree with u bro

Waheguroo Jee Ka Khalsa!

Waheguroo Jee Kee Fateh!!

Mod -10 : Topic closed, Violence isnot the answer to everything. Incase you dont know we have muslim members on the forum and no one here thinks they need beating up. People like them exist everywhere, its just a small minoroty that casues trouble and all the good people are seen with them in bad light.