Paedophile Rochdale grooming gang member, 51, who got a 13-year-old girl pregnant argues he shouldn't be deported to Pakistan because his son needs a role model

47 minutes ago, californiasardar1 said:

Who on earth moves from the UK to Africa for a job?

From what I understand it was work related. UK based firms in recent years are opening up offices in places like the Caribbean, Africa, etc. They send out UK based employees for weeks and months at a time. This guy in question must've taken up the offer full-time! ?

Plus, Africa isn't what we see in the West with the starving kids and mud huts in the same way certain Western portrayals of India are nothing like our personal experiences of it. Africa seems to be going places albeit due to Chinese investment.

On 6/23/2022 at 3:10 PM, MisterrSingh said:

There's pockets of it here and there in the UK at least, and from my own observations and experiences the families who possess this quiet, reserved demeanour are largely those families whose elders served in the Indian armed forces in the last century.

I think that's just standard jut bull5hit. These lot are the most sell out, wannabes going. It's probably in their genes? I'm pretty sure you're one.