Anti-Sikh site?

S1ngh

• Replies 24
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Maybe people from here should post there in a civilized manner and discuss what is so anti Sikh, I'd love to see both sides of the story.

Their argument is theres nothing wrong with identifying yourself with your spiritual ancestors (The Guru's) and physical ancestors (The Jatts)

Sikh-history.com tried to argue against them but couldn't really make any points, I'm eager to see how the sangat here would like to challenge them fact for fact.

Vaheguru Jee Ka Khalsa, Vaheguru Jee Kee Fateh..!!

hahaha.. Getae... no offence dude.. but ever since u came on this forum, it seems like all u try to do is start conflict and stuff.. I dunno if thats ur INTENTIONS.. i would hope not.. but i'm jes sayin to me and several other people.. thats what it seems like.. don't get me wrong.. i'm not sayin EVERYTHING u post is about conflict, but in my opinion.. most of it is...

please correct me if i'm wrong..

bhul chuk maaf..

Vaheguru Jee Ka KHalsa, Vaheguru Jee Kee Fateh....!!

Hi Heera,

Questions comes up when one persons thinking disagrees with another, if you see that as a "conflict" then sure, thats a conflict.

I dont understand, it seems like when someone says something that the majority disagrees with, we seem to just ignore it/push it away/delete it instead of adressing what that post is actually about.

I'm here to question what I have learned about Sikhism so far, as you can see from my other posts I'm somewhat tuned into Sikh history, but the best way to get to the truth is hear all sides of the story.

No point in arguing with Jattworld.

It's not like they don't know what is wrong and what is right. They make a concious decision to feed their ego.

Don't worry too much about them.

If they make specific comments like "Guru ji believed Jatts to be superior", then it would be a good idea to point out their fallacy, but otherwise, let them feel all the pride they want.

just because isnt religious doesnt mean they cant respect the khanda...i mean r u guys impyling that ur the only ones allowed to respect it...just because they have a khanda on a jutt site doesnt mean nething....ur judging someone...we are jutt..well most of us r...and were also punjabi...the khanda isnt only for khalsa's...its for everyone to have

My own take on it is, the Jatts seem to be a very ancient people and were even around hundreds of years before Christ was even on earth, although I dont agree with the idea of seeing themselves as superior compared to others, but they have all the right to identify themselves as Jatts and then Sikhs, just like we Punjabi's refer to ourselves as Punjabi. Based on evidence, they are a seperate people who chose to convert to Sikhism from their Sultani Muslim/Ancestral worship heritage.

Please dont start yelling at me etc. I'm very secular on these subjects and am always open to diff theories/logics but dont start personal attacks against me. Thanks and thanks.