Indian News

realist17

These guys are reporting events in our community before our Punjabi News agencies itself. 

1. Ripudaman Singh Malik (shot)

2. Hardeep Singh Nijjar (shot)

3. Avtar Singh Khanda (dead-natural circumstances but theres speculation he was poisoned)

4. Amanpreet Singh Samra (shot)

Just stay safe out there. 

16 hours ago, realist17 said:

These guys are reporting events in our community before our Punjabi News agencies itself. 

1. Ripudaman Singh Malik (shot)

2. Hardeep Singh Nijjar (shot)

3. Avtar Singh Khanda (dead-natural circumstances but theres speculation he was poisoned)

4. Amanpreet Singh Samra (shot)

Whilst the others are clearly political, the last one seems like some internal street type thing?

In any case, you're right, someone seems to be 'cleaning up' and doing professional jobs too?  

On 6/29/2023 at 6:45 PM, dallysingh101 said:

Whilst the others are clearly political, the last one seems like some internal street type thing?

In any case, you're right, someone seems to be 'cleaning up' and doing professional jobs too?  

I don't know how you look at this but that last one is one of us if Indian news agencies are all up on this. We just got to be the biggers ones you can say.

2 hours ago, realist17 said:

I don't know how you look at this but that last one is one of us if Indian news agencies are all up on this. We just got to be the biggers ones you can say.

I might have the details wrong, but the last one looked like he walked into a packed wedding of known 'gangsta' families, and was shot dead outside the hall?  This stuff doesn't seem uncommon in those circles in canada? 

https://www.ndtv.com/indians-abroad/punjab-origin-gangster-shot-dead-at-wedding-reception-in-canada-4075016

In contrast, the others seem overtly political in comparison. 

Plus, I'm not remotely surprised by any of this. If the 'gorment' back home were already using outside military advisors for their 'ops' way back in the 80s (the SAS and how they were solicited for advice on how to attack Darbar Sahib). To my mind, it would be obvious that they would also take advice and gain insights from other orgs in the same way. Seeing as india has long been trading with israel for guns, it doesn't take any stretch of the imagination to fathom that they might have made a condition to get mossad style training or expertise as part of the trade deal. Also, being a bigger global player than ever now, and actually having (at least)  indirect access to various experienced mercenary orgs would also enable them to conduct or sanction such 'hits'. 

I know K'stanis, they can be very insular and averse to change or reflection or internal constructive criticism, in a way that is very cultish.      My point is, if one side has been successfully developing their strategies, alliances, stock-piles and expertise, and the other reverting to sloganeering and insularity, we're going to have a mismatched contest. 

Edit - My last sentence above was a gross understatement, if it is like I'm suggesting, we wouldn't have a 'mismatched contest' but rather, we'd have a situation akin to someone shooting fish in a barrel.  

12 hours ago, dallysingh101 said:

I might have the details wrong, but the last one looked like he walked into a packed wedding of known 'gangsta' families, and was shot dead outside the hall?  This stuff doesn't seem uncommon in those circles in canada? 

https://www.ndtv.com/indians-abroad/punjab-origin-gangster-shot-dead-at-wedding-reception-in-canada-4075016

In contrast, the others seem overtly political in comparison. 

Plus, I'm not remotely surprised by any of this. If the 'gorment' back home were already using outside military advisors for their 'ops' way back in the 80s (the SAS and how they were solicited for advice on how to attack Darbar Sahib). To my mind, it would be obvious that they would also take advice and gain insights from other orgs in the same way. Seeing as india has long been trading with israel for guns, it doesn't take any stretch of the imagination to fathom that they might have made a condition to get mossad style training or expertise as part of the trade deal. Also, being a bigger global player than ever now, and actually having (at least)  indirect access to various experienced mercenary orgs would also enable them to conduct or sanction such 'hits'. 

I know K'stanis, they can be very insular and averse to change or reflection or internal constructive criticism, in a way that is very cultish.      My point is, if one side has been successfully developing their strategies, alliances, stock-piles and expertise, and the other reverting to sloganeering and insularity, we're going to have a mismatched contest. 

Edit - My last sentence above was a gross understatement, if it is like I'm suggesting, we wouldn't have a 'mismatched contest' but rather, we'd have a situation akin to someone shooting fish in a barrel.  

Trust it, apnay are not that quick to pick up a gun unless it's drug related. The honor stuff is a different story but other than that we usually stay out of each other's way. 

I do think about Sikh rule but it's not going to happen through Khalistan. It will take time to adopt to diplomatic thinking and rule. It seems like a lot of these political players are clever folks which hate to say but we have to adopt to this mindset?

But very interesting stuff you wrote

there. 

Indo-Russian joint venture begins manufacturing of Kalashnikov AK-203 assault rifles: Rostec

An Indo-Russian joint venture has started manufacturing Kalashnikov AK-203 assault rifles in Uttar Pradesh's Amethi, a move that will lend greater firepower to the Indian armed forces. Indo-Russian Rifles Private Limited plans to ensure 100 per cent localisation of the production of AK-203 rifles in India. In future, the company may also increase output and upgrade its production facilities to produce advanced rifles based on the Kalashnikov assault rifle platform, Rostec State Corporation said  ..

AK 203 deal: Initial batch of 70,000 rifles delivered to armed forces by Russia

The armed forces have received the first batch of 70,000 rifles from Russia as part of a larger contract to manufacture the AK 203 assault rifles in India. The initial batch has been delivered at a fast pace as requested by India, despite the Covid-19 pandemic.

Sources said that the first batch is likely to be used by the air force, while the rifles to be manufactured at the Amethi factory will be delivered to the army, which is the main customer with a requirement of over 600,000 AK 203 ..

India To Purchase 70,000 AK-203 Assault Rifles From Kalashnikov Concern -  MilitaryLeak

On 7/3/2023 at 2:35 AM, realist17 said:

I do think about Sikh rule but it's not going to happen through Khalistan. It will take time to adopt to diplomatic thinking and rule. It seems like a lot of these political players are clever folks which hate to say but we have to adopt to this mindset?

I think we need to be thinking about ruling in India itself. By this I mean spreading Sikhi/SIkh culture throughout the land. Political influence. I don't mean trying to make everyone amritdhari or even keshdhari by this, but a proliferation of Sikh culture throughout the land. Supplanting previous dharams with Sikhi. 

I think we've long been on some strange trajectory where apnay have (stupidly) confused their Sikhi heritage with their (in my opinion lesser) Panjabi cultural one, especially the rural variant. This has stifled us to no end, and prevented our growth and development in my opinion. That rural Panjabicentric worldview doesn't have the required globalist perspective for expansion.   

To me it looks like this prophesy from Panth Parkash is coming true?

Bhangu_pp_raj_extract.png.873e1abc4d6fb6e67883b82b10b3d03a.png

I agree. I believe it was Bhai Jagraj Singh from Basics of Sikhs explaining we don't need Khalistan we need India. We probably have India since Sikhism is pretty influential amongst a lot of the Indian regions. Now going beyond this context only time will tell. The Indo-Russia joint venture is a good start you can say. 

• 2 weeks later...